my new baby........

danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/10003

isnt she lovely?! winging her way to me as we speak!!

cant wait to get her home!!
When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    looks delightful. :) even though I know nothing about guitars. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
    eMMI wrote:
    looks delightful. :) even though I know nothing about guitars. :D

takamine are a good make,you cant really go wrong,and it sounds lovely with proper bronze strings......

looks like the world domination could come a bit sooner!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
    takamine are a good make,you cant really go wrong,and it sounds lovely with proper bronze strings......

looks like the world domination could come a bit sooner!!!

well, that's good to know I guess. :)

huh? I'm not sure if I'm on track now. who's world domination?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
    eMMI wrote:
    well, that's good to know I guess. :)

huh? I'm not sure if I'm on track now. who's world domination?

my world domination through songwriting,im gonna hypnotise the world through song!!

and you will be first...........................hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(dont worry you will be well looked after)!!
    my world domination through songwriting,im gonna hypnotise the world through song!!

and you will be first...........................hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(dont worry you will be well looked after)!!

ah yes, I see. :) bring it on then.

oh me? :eek: well, you can try. :p

(good. :) )
  • that looks nice. wish i had a good acoustic but i just bought a strat so thats my funds gone
  • chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    This should have been winging its way to me a week ago but they didnt tell me until i called up that they were outta stock. Should get it next week.

http://www.imuso.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?StockCode=AG00031
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I have a friend who has that guitar. Plays and sounds fantastic. It's really balanced. You're in for a treat.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    had a thin body takamine, it was ok. Upgraded to an Epiphone Lennon, which was better, but I finally got rid of that and got MY baby:
    http://gibson.com/Products/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Round%20Shoulder%20Dreadnought/Southern%20Jumbo/

Best guitar ive ever played, I LOVE it

all4
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    had a thin body takamine, it was ok. Upgraded to an Epiphone Lennon, which was better, but I finally got rid of that and got MY baby:
    http://gibson.com/Products/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Round%20Shoulder%20Dreadnought/Southern%20Jumbo/

Best guitar ive ever played, I LOVE it

all4

That's nice.

Interestingly enough, the best guitar I've ever played, electric or acoustic was a Gibson acoustic.

After I get my Jimmie Vaughan strat and my Traynor YCV50BLUE (no timelines here, who the hell knows), the next major purchase will be a better acoustic.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    That's nice.

Interestingly enough, the best guitar I've ever played, electric or acoustic was a Gibson acoustic.

After I get my Jimmie Vaughan strat and my Traynor YCV50BLUE (no timelines here, who the hell knows), the next major purchase will be a better acoustic.
    yea ive kinda held off on the whole electric scene. I do have a fender, but dont play it that much. I have tried all kinds of acoustics and I feel Gibson makes the best, followed by Martin and Santa Cruz

all4