Options

Phil Hellmuth or Daniel Negreanu?

The Poker Brat with all of his whining but entertainment value, playing using "White magic" and doing things that are, according to himself, "Apex Predator shit". Has the most World Series of Poker wins in history.

Or the calculating, and ever learning wiz kid Daniel Negreanu who's held the record for biggest poker earnings. Bonus points for being vegan ofc.

Who is your favorite?

And do you (still) play Texas Hold Em?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Phil Hellmuth or Daniel Negreanu? 9 votes

Hellmuth
33%
MalrothF Me In The Brainseanwon 3 votes
Negreanu
66%
pjhawksmookieblalockHawk123BLACK35tempo_n_grooveHi! 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    Negreanu
    Hellmuth is one of the world's biggest douches. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    What about Tiger Woods, I mean Phil Ivey, I mean Tiger Woods, I mean Phil Ivey...

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    What about Tiger Woods, I mean Phil Ivey, I mean Tiger Woods, I mean Phil Ivey...

Are you trying to imply he cheated, and cheated, and cheated again, on a swedish lady?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    Hellmuth is one of the world's biggest douches. 
    "This is Apex Predator Shit, This is King Kong shit"

*thumps chest like an ape*

- P. Hellmuth
  • Options
    Negreanu
    F Hellmuth always hated him.

I prefer Chris Ferguson though.

Aren't these guys dinosaurs now and all the young kids are taking over?
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Negreanu
    Forgot about Tiger. Dude reminds me of Hakeem Jeffries 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    Poncier said:

Are you trying to imply he cheated, and cheated, and cheated again, on a swedish lady?
    Implying he resembles Tiger facially
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Negreanu
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

@Spiritual_Chaos that's his nickname in the states. "The Tiger Woods of Hold em"
  • Options
    Negreanu
    I haven't played in a bit but used to before it was popular and during the big boom and after.  Haven't played in 5 years.  No tables in NY.  Used to love entering tournaments.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

@Spiritual_Chaos that's his nickname in the states. "The Tiger Woods of Hold em"
    I was joking
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Hellmuth
    Worm or Teddy KGB?
    I'm going Worm.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Hellmuth
    more entertaining and definitely did more for the (sport?)

Negreanu more likeable.....but there's something just below the surface...

I would vote for ivey if given the choice.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    I feel dumb not including Ivey now. But had just watched the three heads up games between Phil H and Daniel H
  • Options
    Hellmuth
    I feel dumb not including Ivey now. But had just watched the three heads up games between Phil H and Daniel H

it ok. ;)
    I'm not sure if ivey even plays anymore.
    I remember him losing more than a million in one hand, giving a wry smile and declaring he was addicted to that feeling.
  • Options
    Malroth said:

it ok. ;)
    I'm not sure if ivey even plays anymore.
    I remember him losing more than a million in one hand, giving a wry smile and declaring he was addicted to that feeling.
    He was caught in some card counting thing in Baccarat in England (that wasn’t illegal, he checked for differences in the pattern on the backs of cards). I think…
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Hellmuth
    Liv Boeree is the favorite 😍 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

• Options
    Hellmuth
    Seeing this thread, went back and watched some poker after dark episodes.
    Negreanu had a side bet that obama was going to be the next president.
  • Options
    Malroth said:
    Seeing this thread, went back and watched some poker after dark episodes.
    Negreanu had a side bet that obama was going to be the next president.
    oh, what episode?
  • Options
    Hellmuth
    first season can't remember which episode 2007 i think