• Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189

• Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    This was a lot of fun. All of those artists are so nice
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,913
    From Matt Leunig ..

https://www.facebook.com/100028832147342/posts/pfbid0xosdr1Hc3LkxyCsggoWcyjKNjntP2BgFcRDyPdj6Z8mT4pKUj3zc4gh1d7BohHqcl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Here is my latest print for SweetWater Brewing Company big 26th Anniversary extravaganza. 

The idea was to give their iconic trout the lava-lamp treatment.  Getting the look by overlaying the limited amount of colors took a couple attempts to pull off.

The event was quite the treat to the senses.  So many sights, so many sounds… so many funky smellllsss.  Plus we had our kickass Atlanta Rock Poster Show going on upstairs.  More on that later.

The brewery had their copies for the VIP ticket-holders as well as a stash at the merch table. 

I will have a few including some Rainbow foil variants available up in my webstore on Weds.

This mega print job was done by the talented Backside Press

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,836
    Man. That poster is swell...hot.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    From Matt Leunig ..

https://www.facebook.com/100028832147342/posts/pfbid0xosdr1Hc3LkxyCsggoWcyjKNjntP2BgFcRDyPdj6Z8mT4pKUj3zc4gh1d7BohHqcl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Here is my latest print for SweetWater Brewing Company big 26th Anniversary extravaganza. 

The idea was to give their iconic trout the lava-lamp treatment.  Getting the look by overlaying the limited amount of colors took a couple attempts to pull off.

The event was quite the treat to the senses.  So many sights, so many sounds… so many funky smellllsss.  Plus we had our kickass Atlanta Rock Poster Show going on upstairs.  More on that later.

The brewery had their copies for the VIP ticket-holders as well as a stash at the merch table. 

I will have a few including some Rainbow foil variants available up in my webstore on Weds.

Matt Leunig is a class act.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Anyone snag good posters other than the event poster from the artists? I was in ATL for the Bobby Weir show that same night. I stopped by Sweetwater with the intention of having a beer and browsing the artists' booths but GA tickets were $52 after fees. I shoulda read the deets beforehand. $52 was too much on my wallet for only a brief walk-thru so I bailed. Looking from the outside in (literally) it appeared to be a great time w/ the music, food trucks, games, etc.
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    it was certainly worth $52 to me
  • Options
    Methane had a whole bunch of $500 DMB foils / variants.  Picked up their coffee table book and a painted street sign from someone else
  • Options
    Was the street sign artist robbie pelletier? ,"RZP"
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Was the street sign artist robbie pelletier? ,"RZP"
    No, McDonald Sign Co.  Added it to my collection (it's the HOSPITAL sign)

• Options
    Ohhhh. Sweet. I wouldn't want to go to that hospital...
  • Options

• Options
    demetrios said:
    From Matt Leunig ..

Up! https://scrapedknee.bigcartel.com/product/sweetwater-brewing-26th-anniversary-atlanta-ga-2023