Massachusetts people!

BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
edited October 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
My band has its first headlining gig on Saturday. We've played a ton of open mics, but this is our first full gig. If anyone is in the Marlboro area, check us out!

http://www.cheesemerge.com/images/Sullys-Flyer3-Oct-4.jpg

http://www.cheesemerge.com

And yes, I promise you will hear more than 1 PJ tune.
Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    BinFrog wrote:
    My band has its first headlining gig on Saturday. We've played a ton of open mics, but this is our first full gig. If anyone is in the Marlboro area, check us out!

http://www.cheesemerge.com/images/Sullys-Flyer3-Oct-4.jpg

http://www.cheesemerge.com

And yes, I promise you will hear more than 1 PJ tune.

Dude, the name. Where did you get that name?

I'd come check it, since I'm from MA, but it's kind of a haul for me. You need to play down 495 a little bit more.

Good luck with it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Dude, the name. Where did you get that name?

I'd come check it, since I'm from MA, but it's kind of a haul for me. You need to play down 495 a little bit more.

Good luck with it.

Long story. It was a working name in progress that just sort of stuck, and now it actually makes sense, seeing as how we constantly segue/merge songs in and out of each other, quite often good songs with cheesy songs.

We normally play open mics in Milford. When you say down 495, whereabouts?
    By the way, in regards to your profile location: I too am in full on wedding planning mode. We had a venue and date, but due to circumstances beyond our control we had to change it all up.
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    BinFrog wrote:
    Long story. It was a working name in progress that just sort of stuck, and now it actually makes sense, seeing as how we constantly segue/merge songs in and out of each other, quite often good songs with cheesy songs.

We normally play open mics in Milford. When you say down 495, whereabouts?

I live on the south coast of Mass, Somerset actually. It's the next town over from Fall River. It's actually not really 495 but the reason why I know is because my son lives in Ayer. I was up that way last night. If you guys play out in Milford, let me know and I'll try to make it up. That's only 45 minutes or so depending on where the place is.

As far as the wedding planning goes. The hell is really almost over. I (yes, I) planned most of the major details out so it went pretty smooth. She was cool about it and she let me "do what I do".

Sorry about your deal. Let me guess, it's one of those things where everyone has an opinion even though it's not their day and they're telling you what to do.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    I live on the south coast of Mass, Somerset actually. It's the next town over from Fall River. It's actually not really 495 but the reason why I know is because my son lives in Ayer. I was up that way last night. If you guys play out in Milford, let me know and I'll try to make it up. That's only 45 minutes or so depending on where the place is.

As far as the wedding planning goes. The hell is really almost over. I (yes, I) planned most of the major details out so it went pretty smooth. She was cool about it and she let me "do what I do".

Sorry about your deal. Let me guess, it's one of those things where everyone has an opinion even though it's not their day and they're telling you what to do.

Actually, everyone has been pretty cooperative for the most part. Just....stuff. We'll leave it at that.
    Bah, one more bump. Why not?