Options

Vinyl setup help

Hello good peoples,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this, so apologies in advance.if it's not. 

I am doing some X-mas shopping and have a Q for the vinyl folks out there, 

Any suggestions for a decent/good setup - table and speakers etc? We're looking to purchase something middle of the road, something decent, but not looking to break bank here. 

Google has given me a thousand different opinions, and I see there are a few bundles out there for sale , but Im more interested in what you, the vinyl lover, has to say. 

Thank you kindly...

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,877
    Hello good peoples,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this, so apologies in advance.if it's not. 

I am doing some X-mas shopping and have a Q for the vinyl folks out there, 

Any suggestions for a decent/good setup - table and speakers etc? We're looking to purchase something middle of the road, something decent, but not looking to break bank here. 

Google has given me a thousand different opinions, and I see there are a few bundles out there for sale , but Im more interested in what you, the vinyl lover, has to say. 

Thank you kindly...
    I would ask this question in the Musicians and Gearheads forum. There are definitely experts there. Also, some of the existing threads can give you some ideas as well.

• Options
    Thank you!