PJ Play-Pass (guess the song)

https://pearl-jam.playpass.games/ - it's got some kinks but it's got the full studio catalog to play with.
Tagged:

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,205
    Cool. The hash tags needs fixing. Comes up as #Pearl Jam #106 1 day streak
  • I didn't make the website, only loaded the catalog from Youtube :smile:. It says game creation / editing is still in Beta, so I'm not surprised there are some bugs. It also doesn't allow changing the game title, which could have solved the problem.

#106 is because it's day 106 since the game was started.
    Gotcha. Looking forward to playing this game in the day's ahead.

Thanks! :)
  • Todays was a doozy...
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,657
    Todays was a doozy...
    Tough to get on first guess when the first second of the song is silence.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    New one up today.
    Up!

• Perhaps my least favorite in the PJ, but got it = same same
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I'm enjoying the FREE PLAY option which shows up when you're done with the daily. It's a bit more challenging and there are no daily limits. Also, the daily ones seem to be only taking the start of the song - I don't know if that's intentional or a bug. There is no option to modify that.
    I'm enjoying the FREE PLAY option which shows up when you're done with the daily. It's a bit more challenging and there are no daily limits. Also, the daily ones seem to be only taking the start of the song - I don't know if that's intentional or a bug. There is no option to modify that.

All & all it's a good new game. Bugs can be fixed.
    Up!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    I'm missing something, I tried one, typed in what I thought was the song and it just skipped on me?  How/where do you put your song title in to see if you got it right?  I love this even thought I can't figure it out.  
  • I'm missing something, I tried one, typed in what I thought was the song and it just skipped on me?  How/where do you put your song title in to see if you got it right?  I love this even thought I can't figure it out.  
    Just to make sure - when you start typing in the song name, it brings up a list. Click on the right song, then hit SUBMIT. If the first one is incorrect, listen to the clip again and repeat.

Today's song of the day is my least favourite song.
    New one up. 
    Gotta skip twice to hear today's new track.
  • #121 is not easy.
    Today's one is easy.