Options

100 of our Favorite Pearl Jam Live Performances of 2022

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/11/28/top-100-pearl-jam-live-songs-of-the-2022-tour-part-1-100-76/

Some of you hate lists, some of you enjoy them. While yes, we've created a Top 100, it's less about what's at the top or bottom and more about what's on the list. We were thankful enough to have a ton of support and help from people within the community to help write up some of the blurbs for this piece and the future ones. I think the goal here is to celebrate what was truly a phenomenal year for PJ and the fans and perhaps within suggestion on the list turn some of you on to performances that happened this year that you may otherwise be unfamiliar with.

Our projects never really get recognized on the forum, so if you guys have any guesses as to what will be on the remaining 3 pieces or anything you liked from this one, don't be shy, feel free to share!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,197
    Looks good, when are we getting 1-50?
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    50-26 next week, top 25 week after 

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    Great work Randy!  Looking forward to the Top 50!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    50-26 next week, top 25 week after 
    Thanks. Enjoying checking these out so far.  Good stuff
  • Options
    Part 3, 50-26 is out. Top 25 to be released early next week. Drop your predictions here.

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/12/12/top-100-pearl-jam-live-songs-of-the-2022-tour-part-3-50-26/

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,224
    Great work on these! I’ve really enjoyed reading them. Looking forward to the top 25. 
  • Options
    Surprised Black in Nashville wasn't higher. Was there, it was fantastic
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    steven87 said:
    Great work on these! I’ve really enjoyed reading them. Looking forward to the top 25. 
    Yup - really enjoying them as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    Surprised Black in Nashville wasn't higher. Was there, it was fantastic
    There is a more special version that’ll show up later

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited December 2022
    Present Tense and Release from MSG being behind Purple Rain in Amsterdam is insanity! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Present Tense and Release from MSG being behind Purple Rain in Amsterdam is insanity! 
    MSG is well represented in the top 25. The idea was to space things out as much as possible.

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    PJNB said:
    MSG is well represented in the top 25. The idea was to space things out as much as possible.
    Enjoy the list thanks for putting it up. Imagine a lot of work went behind it. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Enjoy the list thanks for putting it up. Imagine a lot of work went behind it. 
    Just thankful for a good group that all stepped up to help.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    This will also make for a great Flac-HD compilation release. 

Live On 4 Legs - Top 100 Favourite Pearl Jam 2022 Tracks

:)

• Options
    demetrios said:

Yes! I was thinking about doing something like this for our Pearl Jam Holiday party tonight, but my downloads are inconsistent. It’s a mix of both mp3 and FLAC and I wouldn’t make a playlist based off of that reason. If you were interested in the idea, let’s work on it. The final piece should be out early next week.

also I mentioned Holiday party tonight, all are welcome to come, it’s always a fun time. Just hanging out with other people around the community. Send me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll send you a link to the Zoom

• Options
    demetrios said:

Yes! I was thinking about doing something like this for our Pearl Jam Holiday party tonight, but my downloads are inconsistent. It’s a mix of both mp3 and FLAC and I wouldn’t make a playlist based off of that reason. If you were interested in the idea, let’s work on it. The final piece should be out early next week.

also I mentioned Holiday party tonight, all are welcome to come, it’s always a fun time. Just hanging out with other people around the community. Send me a PM if you’re interested and I’ll send you a link to the Zoom

Oh yes. The Flac-HD folder will be ready. :)
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
  • Options
    Here it is! The Top 25 of 2022! Happy with this list and I think it encapsulates what this year was like for Pearl Jam fans and the experience of seeing a show.

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/12/20/top-100-pearl-jam-live-songs-of-the-2022-tour-part-4-top-25/

enjoy!

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    ^^Awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Here it is! The Top 25 of 2022! Happy with this list and I think it encapsulates what this year was like for Pearl Jam fans and the experience of seeing a show.

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/12/20/top-100-pearl-jam-live-songs-of-the-2022-tour-part-4-top-25/

enjoy!

Thanks!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Interesting,  thanks for putting these together 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Bump! :) 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Can’t wait for the playlist!

• Options
    Nice list and cool to see Oakland get a lot of love (two in the top 5).  They really were great and interesting shows with no Matt. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    demetrios said:
    Can’t wait for the playlist!

Just need to find a better upgrade to Apollo's Keep Me In Your Heart track.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    It is done! :)

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Looks like a thing of beauty. Thanks for putting this together!

• Options
    demetrios said:

Looks like a thing of beauty. Thanks for putting this together!

No problemo! :)