Grail for sale: St. Louis 98 SE

$4,500 plus shipping. Poster is in excellent condition with no noticeable flaws. Stored flat. 

Pm if interested. 

Thank you. 

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Let me know if it sells for that! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    WOWZA!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • danofundanofun Posts: 988
    mfc2006 said:
    WOWZA!
    It's the shipping that kills the deal...

WOWZA is right. $2,500 would seem like a stretch.. Ultimately it's worth what someone is willing to pay. Here's hoping you find a happy buyer!
  • Last sale was 4K and I paid more than $4,500 for this one. 

• danofundanofun Posts: 988
    Last sale was 4K and I paid more than $4,500 for this one. 

Great poster. Good luck with the sale!

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    Any unnoticeable flaws? 
  • SHZA said:
    Any unnoticeable flaws? 
    No. I’m out of town this evening and can provide pics tomorrow 
  • There are a lot of sales that ebeans and ebay don't get anymore because of person to person sales.

• ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    damn those yield tour posters keep creeping up higher and higher :)
  • Bidding was kind of slow in the latest 60s poster auction — a Merriweather ‘96 and Alpine ‘98 went for around $1600-$1800.  I was surprised.  Good luck.  
  • i had that poster in my hands at that show. i sold it back to the merch stand because my friends and i needed beer money. i so regret that decision. i got the plane tattooed on my arm because i love the design and the tattoo is less expensive than the poster.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    Ouch^
    back then I could care less about any merch. it was about the experience. Now the experience has become redefined to include stuff!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    i had that poster in my hands at that show. i sold it back to the merch stand because my friends and i needed beer money. i so regret that decision. i got the plane tattooed on my arm because i love the design and the tattoo is less expensive than the poster.

haha, that's like when I was at Vancouver '98, and I thought the poster was too small and walked away from the merch booth without buying one.   Spent years trying to track one down for a good price, and bought one for $200 maybe 10 years ago.  I can only imagine what it would go for now.