I built a studio in my house, PLEASE READ

kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
ok I may be reaching for the stars, but it never hurts.

So I play guitar..... I am left handed, there are few of us.....I have been in a band with my roommates at college....Well most of my friends play musical instruments.......So I decided to build a studio at my house...a place we can play and maybe record things......What I am doing is trying to collect musical instruments for the studio.....Some friends and people I dont know at work...have donated free instruments...I got a right handed black electric and a australian didadajrooo (sp.)

I am asking fellow Pearl Jam fans and lovers of music...if they want to donate they can.....fi they want to charge a small feel or ... want a trade...just let me know.....If u think I am a idiot...let me know....lol

Thank you for listening.
The Answers are Fatal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
    but have to bump
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    hey, that's pretty cool.
    Thank you ....

It will be kewl...I think ... I just gotta keep .. working on it
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,132
    what type of donations?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • KovoKovo Posts: 255
    Hail left-handed guitarists :D Thought I was the only one.
    I shouldn't have to fight a battle I'll never win, just to lose those I've never had.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Kovo wrote:
    Hail left-handed guitarists :D Thought I was the only one.

i am too. please give me stuff. :p
    Anything donated is appreciated....If u want to trade..something thats kewl...Other than that...all I have is a Cd...we are doing
    The Answers are Fatal.