Some good acoustic songs... with C,D,G

kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
What are some good acoustic songs to practice with the chords C,D,G (in no particular order)
The Answers are Fatal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kDoGG3n4kDoGG3n4 Posts: 228
    I play left handed and I really want to get one
    The Answers are Fatal.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    write your own song.
  • Sweet Home Alabama, Fall To Pieces, More Than A Feeling, Knockin On Heaven's Door.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • kDoGG3n4 wrote:
    What are some good acoustic songs to practice with the chords C,D,G (in no particular order)

Add an Em in there and play Rockin' In The Free World
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • elderly woman behind the counter in a small town
    wonderful tonight (eric clapton)
    redemption song (bob marley)
    hey ya (outkast)

throw in Em and Am and you'll be set to play these and 1,000,000,000 more!
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    throw in Em and Am and you'll be set to play these and 1,000,000,000 more!

It's so true!!

I never realized until I started playing guitar, just how much stuff is the same, or similar chords or chord progressions.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Add an Em in there and play Rockin' In The Free World

Add an Em and you have Last Kiss.