You Are - Official Music Video

13»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    static111 said:
    It sounds like they did a better mix of the audio.  This is so much better than when it was first posted.  Maybe people will finally realize how great this song is.
    They did. Hope they put it back up on YouTube. 
  • static111 said:
    Wait, so they yanked the video off youtube to put it up behind a paywall as a video for members?
    one of the benefits of the new $35 membership fee.
    For 35 dollars, the video quality should be better.

#respect35mm
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    Wait, so they yanked the video off youtube to put it up behind a paywall as a video for members?
    one of the benefits of the new $35 membership fee.
    For 35 dollars, the video quality should be better.

#respect35mm
    Lol yeah it was pretty grainy
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,096
    edited December 2022
    demetrios said:
    1080p. 

Reminds me of this, which I argue is the GOAT of HD upscales. The porcelin-doll-with-greasy-hair look to strive for. Even Peter Jackson tried to get there with Get Back:

I still have faith though that You Are will be replaced with something looking as great as this, maybe for the next anniversary or McGruffs birthday:

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • To not throw Bob under the bus too much, he sometimes deliver too:

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    demetrios said:
    1080p. 

Reminds me of this, which I argue is the GOAT of HD upscales. The porcelin-doll-with-greasy-hair look to strive for. Even Peter Jackson tried to get there with Get Back:

I still have faith though that You Are will be replaced with something looking as great as this, maybe for the next anniversary or McGruffs birthday:

*fingers crossed