Nashville poster shipping issues

So the Nashville print that I bought says shipped on the 10C website.  When I click on the tracking number is says not yet received.  I have bought a few prints from the tour and each one has shown up 2-3 days after the shipping label was printed.  I e-mailed 10C 10+ days ago and have not gotten a response.  It sounds like there might be a few others that have the same situation.  If so, has anyone gotten a response back?  Should I be concerned at this point?  I really like this print and hope it ships soon.

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,204
    Same here. No movement since October 25th. 
    This might be the week those UPS trackers get updated. 
  • 10c customer support is about non existent these days
    10c customer support is about non existent these days

Still waiting on a reply back on this issue?
  • demetrios said:
    10c customer support is about non existent these days

Still waiting on a reply back on this issue?
    Yes - it's been a couple of weeks now.  I appreciate everything that the 10C does but the bottom line is they are running a for profit business.  If they need to hire a few folks to answer e-mails and take care of issues, then do it.  This is not a mom and pop organization putting things together in a basement.  I have spent thousands of dollars over a 20+ year period on merchandise alone.  Hopefully we get some type of clarification soon.
    Received an update from 10club. You guys should too. All is good. 
  • demetrios said:
    Received an update from 10club. You guys should too. All is good. 
    That's great news.  I haven't heard anything yet so hopefully something today.  
  • I’m also waiting on Louisville and New York. Filed a claim with usps and got some generic response that they can see where it is and that tracking is different on their end from what I see. Still couldn’t tell me where they were. 10 club said if after 45 days you can request a replacement if available or a refund 
  • Looks like I finally have some movement.  The tracking number now says "on the way" with an estimated delivery on November 23.
    Looks like I finally have some movement.  The tracking number now says "on the way" with an estimated delivery on November 23.

That's great. Mine hasn't moved yet. 
  • Nothing is better than coming home from a great lunch and spying a poster tube on the porch. The Nashville arrived today! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon too!
    Nothing is better than coming home from a great lunch and spying a poster tube on the porch. The Nashville arrived today! Hopefully everyone else gets theirs soon too!

That's fantastic! Mine just updated / moved today. :) 
    Soon arriving to Canada.  Excellent!
    Canada Post has a delivery update now, for December 22nd. :/
    Arriving today! :)