Options

Anyone wanna help me out with a line in an animated video (American voice)?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,438
edited December 2022 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm helping out with a short animated video/cartoon for the "House of youth culture" (whatever it is called in English) in my hometown. A place that has some rehearsal spaces, a drama/art room and a small stage for live shows etc. A place for kids and teenagers to be able do creative things. 

In the idea for the video (that I am gonna animate) I need just a short line spoken (in American English) by a character. The character is an American Politican-type. Like, one of the characters from The West Wing. 

If you have a mic and is American, and think it would be fun to help out please PM me.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• Options
    If I didn't look like a cave man I would do this for you.  West wing I am not, lol.
  • Options
    If I didn't look like a cave man I would do this for you.  West wing I am not, lol.
    It's an animated video.. he he...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,438
    edited November 2022
    Still looking for an American english speaker with a mic, who would like to help me out with a short spoken line. (the character is an American Politican type, speaking to the President in the oval office)

Here is the look I think I have settled on for the video and the character it is centered around. Might change a bit for the final product:

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    Bump!

Still looking for someone recording one line in american english. I'll give you a gift card for a Pearl Jam boot.