Options

Album covers that look the same/similiar

2»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,880
    You all are good. I'm thinking and can't find any.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,997

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,313
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,313

“Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options

• Options
    Frank Zappa and the Mothers parodied Sgt. Peppers with their 1968 album Were Only In It For The Money 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Frank Zappa and the Mothers parodied Sgt. Peppers with their 1968 album Were Only In It For The Money 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Stone's has a lighter in his pocket.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Stone's has a lighter in his pocket.
    Maybe just happy to see you? 
  • Options

Thirteenth Step - Live by A Perfect Circle on TIDAL
    Maybe?
  • Options
    Gross and cool. Eye don't see it as a perfect match. Closeish and better than anything eye could find.
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Gross and cool. Eye don't see it as a perfect match. Closeish and better than anything eye could find.
    Eye see what you did there...
  • Options

Thirteenth Step - Live by A Perfect Circle on TIDAL
    Maybe?
    Eye can’t believe eye missed this. Eye own this album. 
  • Options
    Loujoe said:
    Good point. There is a second eye in this one. I think it’s close enough to be similar though 
  • Options
    wnh1977wnh1977 Iowa Posts: 590
    brianlux said:

Primary
    Primary

To this day, I still don't know what I'm looking at on the cover of Live on Two Legs.  I feel like I can kind of see Mike's face on the right facing to the right.  Looks like the headstock of a guitar on the far right.  Shit cover if you ask me... same with Live on Ten Legs.  Just bad.  
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006:5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
  • Options
    wnh1977 said:
    brianlux said:

Primary
    Primary

To this day, I still don't know what I'm looking at on the cover of Live on Two Legs.  I feel like I can kind of see Mike's face on the right facing to the right.  Looks like the headstock of a guitar on the far right.  Shit cover if you ask me... same with Live on Ten Legs.  Just bad.  
    Isn't it Eddie quickly moving his head? Always thought it was a wide shot of a dude headbanging, the brown up in the middle being the hair, before noticing the face to the right.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Smashing mic stand w stone or mike in bkgrnd. Idk
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,773
    Pin on Buffalo Album coverOnly Everything - Wikipedia
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    American Jazz Album Covers in the 1950s and 1960s  PRINT MagazineMingus Ah Um - Wikipedia
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,553
    edited November 2022
    wnh1977 said:
    brianlux said:

Primary
    Primary

I can see Mike playing quitar behide his head??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    American Jazz Album Covers in the 1950s and 1960s  PRINT MagazineMingus Ah Um - Wikipedia
    Good one! I was going to dive into jazz records but thought so many of them are similar, especially the Blue Note covers. These are two of my favourite jazz records. 
  • Options
    Topps 2022 MLB All-Star Art Coll Mike Trout Blue Cracked Ice 0799 ON HAND - Picture 1 of 2
    Guns N Roses - Use Your Illusion - Amazoncom Music
    I thought this was pretty cool.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Good one! I was going to dive into jazz records but thought so many of them are similar, especially the Blue Note covers. These are two of my favourite jazz records. 

Those are great records, for sure.
    Yeah, Blue Note has done that a lot:
    How one designer created the look of jazz - Vox

I thought about The Dream Syndicate's How Did I Find Myself Here? looking like an Impulse jazz LP (especially with it's two tone yellowish orange and black spine) but didn't find a good match.  Here it is:
    TheDreamSyndicatecom  The Official Site of the Dream Syndicate

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2022
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Those are great records, for sure.
    Yeah, Blue Note has done that a lot:
    How one designer created the look of jazz - Vox

I thought about The Dream Syndicate's How Did I Find Myself Here? looking like an Impulse jazz LP (especially with it's two tone yellowish orange and black spine) but didn't find a good match.  Here it is:
    TheDreamSyndicatecom  The Official Site of the Dream Syndicate

Cannonball Adderley was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that: