ISO Extra commemorative ticket for Toronto and Hamilton

MB58788MB58788 Posts: 186
edited October 2022 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a commemorative ticket for the Toronto and Hamilton shows since it appears the ones I paid for through F2F on TM site will go to the original seller.   Have a sticker from the corresponding show to offer as a trade if interested. 
Post edited by MB58788 on

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    MB58788 said:
    Looking for a ticket for Toronto and Hamilton shows since it appears the ones I paid for through F2F on TM site will go to the original seller.   Have a sticker from the corresponding show to offer as a trade if interested. 
    I have an extra Toronto I can send you. PM me your address and I will send it out to you. 
  • MB58788MB58788 Posts: 186
    GlowGirl said:
    MB58788 said:
    Looking for a ticket for Toronto and Hamilton shows since it appears the ones I paid for through F2F on TM site will go to the original seller.   Have a sticker from the corresponding show to offer as a trade if interested. 
    I have an extra Toronto I can send you. PM me your address and I will send it out to you. 
    Awesome!  PM sent. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    Got it. I will send it out by Monday. Some nice people on here sent me an MSG and a Hamilton ticket so I am happy to pay it forward. 
  • MB58788MB58788 Posts: 186
    Still looking for Hamilton if anyone has a spare.