looking for printable MSG/APOLLO Setlists

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
Im looking to see if anyone has these in a pdf or something, wanted to print them, little smaller than actual size to have them framed

thanks,

Comments

• steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    Here’s a pic I took of the Apollo setlist. You’d have to crop it to make it work in a frame, but shouldn’t be hard to do. 

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    thanks, you lucky bastard got one huh....I was up in the balcony chugging the free booze
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2022
    CROJAM95 said:
    thanks, you lucky bastard got one huh....I was up in the balcony chugging the free booze
    Ha! You and me both! I laughed because I was ready to pay $12 for a beer, and the bartender said "Have a drink! It's on Sirius and Pearl Jam." I was, um, ok can I have three beers and a Jamo? I have a setlist I can scan. There is also this one. 

Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    Here's the one from their twitter: 
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,008
    edited October 2022
    hihobibo said:
    Here's the one from their twitter: 

Not sure if this is frowned upon. My apologies if it is. I also photoshopped this one for my concert buddy! It turned out pretty well! Still surprised that no one has come up with an Ev. Font yet!
    Post edited by StardogChamp79 on
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
    CROJAM95 said:
    Ha! You and me both! I laughed because I was ready to pay $12 for a beer, and the bartender said "Have a drink! It's on Sirius and Pearl Jam." I was, um, ok can I have three beers and a Jamo? I have a setlist I can scan. There is also this one. 

Thanks...looks great

I got in the night before, a friend of my GF had his plus 1 not able to make it....he offered to her, she gave it to me ....still blows my mind.

My sister told me a few days before that she had a teaching colleague going to this show, he won the sirius contest. I never met the guy, didnt have a name or anything. So i get in, find out we are in the balcony, far right( looking at stage) there is a guy and his gf who have 2 aisle seats....i offered to sit in one so they could be together.

so now im sitting next to this guy and about 3-4 songs in we start chatting, geeking out. He asks

1) where you from....i say long island
    2) we ask each other what we do for a living, he says hes a teacher
    3) I ask....where do you teach....he tells me his school district on long island
    im like oh shit.....do you know Nicole ( i use my sisters maiden name like a buzzed moron) he says no, doesnt ring a bell

there is a little pause....i say wtf, im stupid...i give here actual last name

he goes no fuckin way!!! Its the teacher my sister says was gonna be there....sitting right next to me

I know its a tiny theatre, but come the fuck on....made the show so  much more fun and magical....we sent a selfie to her....she had her mind blown

and then to have msg GA the following day....man i am a lucky fuckin dude
  • Ha! That is an incredible story! I got in two songs. We flew and just went down to Harlem for dinner and the vibe. They told us to go across the street and number our hands, and we could possibly get in if there were extras. So my two buddies and I stood in line and chatted it up with some incredible people. I was number 122 long shot! Some dude comes up with a FedEx envelope and says, "I have tickets for sale; I will get you in $150 bucks." I said, "It's a free show" So I said, "Are these real?" and he said, "Yeah, bro." So I said, "Ok, follow me up there with this ticket." I knew they were fake. So we walk up to the security, and the dude bails right when we get up there. So I show the security guards the ticket, and they get some head guy, they notify some other head guy, and he says he'll take care of it. I didn't want some people to get ripped off! So I return to the line, and we are standing there forever. A crew member comes up and gives three tickets to the people in front of us and three people in front of the line. There was no way we were getting in because it was packed. So we go up to get a picture of the Marquee. Security calls me over and says, "You did a good thing." He pulls out one ticket out of his jacket and says, "I can only get you in." What would you do?! My friends are like, WTF?! I am like, sorry, dudes, I have to go! I felt so bad that I couldn't get them in, but man, I had to go! It was an amazing show and night! I stayed up all night and walked around MSG and Times Square from the buzz!            
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    Here we go. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    CROJAM95 said:
    Wasn’t able to get one myself unfortunately, but someone sitting a few seats over from me did so I took a pic of hers. Can’t complain though- I got incredibly lucky and was sitting in the first row and had the time of my life! It was a truly memorable experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life!
    Ha! That is an incredible story! I got in two songs. We flew and just went down to Harlem for dinner and the vibe. They told us to go across the street and number our hands, and we could possibly get in if there were extras. So my two buddies and I stood in line and chatted it up with some incredible people. I was number 122 long shot! Some dude comes up with a FedEx envelope and says, "I have tickets for sale; I will get you in $150 bucks." I said, "It's a free show" So I said, "Are these real?" and he said, "Yeah, bro." So I said, "Ok, follow me up there with this ticket." I knew they were fake. So we walk up to the security, and the dude bails right when we get up there. So I show the security guards the ticket, and they get some head guy, they notify some other head guy, and he says he'll take care of it. I didn't want some people to get ripped off! So I return to the line, and we are standing there forever. A crew member comes up and gives three tickets to the people in front of us and three people in front of the line. There was no way we were getting in because it was packed. So we go up to get a picture of the Marquee. Security calls me over and says, "You did a good thing." He pulls out one ticket out of his jacket and says, "I can only get you in." What would you do?! My friends are like, WTF?! I am like, sorry, dudes, I have to go! I felt so bad that I couldn't get them in, but man, I had to go! It was an amazing show and night! I stayed up all night and walked around MSG and Times Square from the buzz!            
    thats pretty amazing, great stories that will live on. Glad it worked out for you. I was thinking the whole time, if this show was never cancelled in the 1st place id prob never go....things came together.

So to add to the awesomeness..... I get to Harlem earlier than my plus 1, hes driving from Philly...I decide to take a crack at improving my Camden tix from sect 204....looking to get into a slightly better spot...using F2F as I wait in my car near the parking garage

I get section 104, row B aisle......2nd row behind that tiny GA section

Freaking crazy........My 3 shows in SoCal I upgraded to GA day of too, LA2 still on floor

What a run

so PJ Madness ends after Camden

2 weeks later....I get pulled over by a cop @ 5am on a Monday morning on my way to work/ pitch black outside...no one else on the road, she tailgates me for over 2 miles with her brights on her headlights ...I had no idea it was a cop, thought it was some drunk or someone who was trying to carjack me....she finally turns on her cop lights in  a residential...im like no fucking way. I explain to her i was fearful on wtf was going on, she said i was initially speeding ( i wasnt) and that she was letting me off easy cause she couldve written me a bunch of tickets while i was evading a crazy person on my tail....my buddies wife was hit head on, 2 days prior from a drunk/drugged out dude who was arrested at his hospital bed

Im gonna fight this nonsense best i can, complete dangerous situation caused by this cop if you can call her that

my point, stay in PJ WORLD...The real one sucks ass at times :) ....my luck clearly ran out
    raindog80 said:
    Here we go. 
    raindog80 said:
    Here we go. 
    thank you so much!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,981
    Ha! That is an incredible story! I got in two songs. We flew and just went down to Harlem for dinner and the vibe. They told us to go across the street and number our hands, and we could possibly get in if there were extras. So my two buddies and I stood in line and chatted it up with some incredible people. I was number 122 long shot! Some dude comes up with a FedEx envelope and says, "I have tickets for sale; I will get you in $150 bucks." I said, "It's a free show" So I said, "Are these real?" and he said, "Yeah, bro." So I said, "Ok, follow me up there with this ticket." I knew they were fake. So we walk up to the security, and the dude bails right when we get up there. So I show the security guards the ticket, and they get some head guy, they notify some other head guy, and he says he'll take care of it. I didn't want some people to get ripped off! So I return to the line, and we are standing there forever. A crew member comes up and gives three tickets to the people in front of us and three people in front of the line. There was no way we were getting in because it was packed. So we go up to get a picture of the Marquee. Security calls me over and says, "You did a good thing." He pulls out one ticket out of his jacket and says, "I can only get you in." What would you do?! My friends are like, WTF?! I am like, sorry, dudes, I have to go! I felt so bad that I couldn't get them in, but man, I had to go! It was an amazing show and night! I stayed up all night and walked around MSG and Times Square from the buzz!            
    Shooot. That's awesome!!
  • I’m no Bababooey but still made it work. 
    I’m no Bababooey but still made it work. 
    Getting my car after the show, had a few words with the man, the myth, the legend
  • Now! That is awesome! Howard had to be there? No?
    Now! That is awesome! Howard had to be there? No?
    yeah right, hes barely coming into the studio to interview Bruce on Monday per Bruce' request to be together

When they play Bruce' secret garden while Baba Booey begs his ex to stay with him....I lose it everytime
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    raindog80 said:
    Here we go. 
    Excellent!
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,612
    I was #13, helping keep the list & numbering hands (I had to take a break around 70-something, so I don't think we met). Up front, we camped out for over 24 hrs. I tell people that out of 144 only 6 got in. Glad to know it was actually 7 :)

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!