Options

St Louis Show missing a song?

I purchased the St Louis 2022 show bootleg and it appears to be missing a track.  The song listing says In a Small Town should be on disc two but it did not show up for me when I downloaded the show.  Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    There on mine , go back to the download page and try again, you may have missed it, or it may have not started/did not download(ing) before you closed this. I did this a few times my first few goes
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    That track has a really long name. The song is called 'Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town'. So you seeing 'In a Small Town' is just the 2nd half of the song name. Everything is there on the bootleg.
  • Options
    Figured it out, brain fart!  Thanks all!!
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,271
    I had a similar problem. When I downloaded the Frankfurt set, two songs were only half downloaded. I only noticed while listening. But I was able to reload the songs again... So everything is fine B)
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,854
    TinaE said:
    I had a similar problem. When I downloaded the Frankfurt set, two songs were only half downloaded. I only noticed while listening. But I was able to reload the songs again... So everything is fine B)

Happens to me when I use the 10club right click save as page. Would have to refresh the page to download the tracks that couldn't download. I love the Nugster app. Haven't had any problems downloading files using that software.