ISO BONO AT THE BEACON

nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
Hey! Looking for one or a pair. Couldn’t score today. Thanks 

Comments

• ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
    The general on sale is tomorrow. Hopefully you can score then. I’ll also be trying for a single. 
    ✌🏼❤️
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    Yea I don’t have a good feeling. Good luck to you! 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    I’m in the queue. 2000+ ahead of me. Not looking too good. 
    Same here lol. What a joke. I swear I prefer not even trying anymore and going straight to stubhub. The process of buying tickets is incredibly frustrating and just not worth my time anymore. 
    I know. Just once I would like to enter the queue with 150 people or less ahead of me. Someone has to do that. 
    Yesterday I had 800 in front of me then played the “another fan fan beat you “ game until it’s was sold out. So aggravating 
    I got in and it was all resale. I am not paying 915.00 for second balcony. 
    All
    that to be thrown into only resale options 
    Well….still ISO but I’m not sure if any actual people scored any. 
    I have been refreshing and saw a few singles come up at regular price but keep getting the dreaded “another fan beat you to it”. 
    GlowGirl said:
    I have been refreshing and saw a few singles come up at regular price but keep getting the dreaded “another fan beat you to it”. 
    Yea it’s annoying. I’m about to pull the trigger on seat geek. 
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,940
    Queue still shows 2K+ people in front of me for CHI tix. Dang you Ticketmaster.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I missed around 20 sets of tickets yesterday because "a fan beat me to them".   what a crock.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    I missed around 20 sets of tickets yesterday because "a fan beat me to them".   what a crock.
    Nonsense 
    I gave up. I will check again closer to the date. Maybe some reasonable resale tickets will come up. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,788
    my max on ANYTHING is $ 150.00.....nothing is worth more than a buck fitty.... 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I ll take two anywhere after Nicky gets is.  :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ymalkielymalkiel Posts: 129
     This is outrageous. Tickets for the Beacon sold this AM. Look at how many are now for resale. Disgusting. And the prices they’re asking. Oof. 

Like others, I got the dreaded “Another fan beat you to those seats,” message over and over again. Finally gave up when all that were left were tickets for $3000 or so. Yeah. Not gonna happen for me. Hopefully prices will come down to Earth closer to or the day of the show. 
    ✌🏼❤️
    ymalkiel said:
     This is outrageous. Tickets for the Beacon sold this AM. Look at how many are now for resale. Disgusting. And the prices they’re asking. Oof. 

Like others, I got the dreaded “Another fan beat you to those seats,” message over and over again. Finally gave up when all that were left were tickets for $3000 or so. Yeah. Not gonna happen for me. Hopefully prices will come down to Earth closer to or the day of the show. 
    They will. Seat geek and stubhub are way cheaper than those 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    Did you really think anybody had a shot at reasonably priced tickets for this? Bono in NYC in a theater? C'mon now. Between the comps and the dynamic pricing I would be surprised if anyone got tickets today. Upper balcony maybe. Good luck!
    Bump!
    There is a whole venue of unreasonably priced resale tickets that the whole thing just pisses me off. The amount of resale tickets that were on there immediately after the sale was staggering. 
    GlowGirl said:
    There is a whole venue of unreasonably priced resale tickets that the whole thing just pisses me off. The amount of resale tickets that were on there immediately after the sale was staggering. 
    Yea it’s disgusting. I’d say 65% of available tickets are being resold. I’ve grown so tired of this industry and my concert attendance has gone down significantly since covid because of all the bullshit. 
    edited October 2022
    It makes me appreciate the F2F that Pearl Jam does. With no chance for profit, people are only selling tickets if they can't go. That should be the standard, rather than sanctioned scalping where people or bots buy up rows of seats just to immediately list them for hundreds mores. I upgraded my Foo Fighters tickets in 2021 and was very happy to have the resale option, but I listed my ticket for face value. I just wanted my money back. That should be the rule, not the exception.
  • nicknyr15 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Yea it’s disgusting. I’d say 65% of available tickets are being resold. I’ve grown so tired of this industry and my concert attendance has gone down significantly since covid because of all the bullshit. 
    People are obviously paying it, which is stupid as it becomes elitist to have good seats at a show...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    Springsteen sold $800 tickets on Broadway and sold out every night. I wonder what "verified resale" really means. TM selling after the original sale date? I smell false advertising.  The public never had a chance at these.  These are not people reselling tickets. It is TM maximizing profits.
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    Does anyone know what original face value was? I forgot to even try at public onsale, but it looks like I wouldn't have lucked out anyway.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

I think it was about $90-330
    Still looking ! 
    Bump.