OHANA MERCH FOR TRADE

I have some extras from Ohana that I would trade if anyone is in need...
EV Poster
VEDDER hat
ZIPPO
Sticker/Pin sets

Let me know what you have, I'm not looking for anything specific, lets deal!

Comments

• wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    I have the last zippo from Earthling tour if you want to trade for one. 
  • musicsam3musicsam3 Posts: 233
    wwsuicide said:
    I have the last zippo from Earthling tour if you want to trade for one. 
    I have that one, thank you!
  • musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

You are everything that is wrong with the merchandise situation friend. 
  • Message sent re. the hat.

1992: Chicago, Tinley Park
    1995: Chicago
    2009: Chicago
    2013: Chicago, Worcester I+II, Los Angeles I+II
    2014: Cincinnati, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, Toronto II
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV solo)
    2018: Seattle I+II, Chicago I+II, Boston I
    2022: Chicago I+II (EV & Earthlings), Los Angeles I+II, Las Vegas (canceled), New York, St. Louis
    2023: St. Paul I+II, Chicago I+II, Indianapolis (canceled)

edited October 2022
    elvistheking44 said:
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

I bought within my limits, brought the stuff here to trade with those who couldnt make it. I dont see an issue.
    But maybe thats why I am "everything that is wrong" 
    Seems pretty aggressive there, friend...would it be better if I listed "market" prices?
    Post edited by musicsam3 on
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

It may seem like that, but for this show at least, there was no problem for anyone that wanted anything, to get anything.  There was plenty of supply, and basically no lines for most of the day.  Every time I went by the booth on Saturday, there was no more than a 2 person wait. This appears to be a person who picked up some things that others here have asked for, and are looking for a trade, rather then selling.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

The OP is looking to trade these items & there is nothing wrong with that at all. Even if they wanted to sell them, the items are theirs to sell. Good grief.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

The OP is looking to trade these items & there is nothing wrong with that at all. Even if they wanted to sell them, the items are theirs to sell. Good grief.
    I know man, I'm confused...
    musicsam3 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

I know man, I'm confused...
    It's your stuff, ignore the negativity & good luck trading it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • When you go to a show, specifically buy merch with the intention of trading merch, you take away merch from someone who is at the show in line behind you. You buy two posters so you can trade one, or for your friend that can’t make it in line on time but the guy in line behind you gets nothing. I just see it different that’s all. Buy the merch you want, for yourself and leave it at that. It’s not complicated. The whole trade bait mentality is no different than flipping. You take away merch from people who want it and are at the show and in line.
  • mfc2006 said:
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

See I see it differently. Trading merch you bought, that left someone at the show empty handed sucks. 
    mfc2006 said:
    musicsam3 said:
    EV Poster
    VEDDER hat
    ZIPPO
    Sticker/Pin sets

See I see it differently. Trading merch you bought, that left someone at the show empty handed sucks. 
    I can understand that it can suck to miss out on something you want (that's happened to me), but I'm not going to put someone on blast and say that they are "everything that is wrong with the merchandise situation." But hey, that's me.

I went to Ohana last year & there was plenty of merch. I went to OKC this year and there was plenty of merch. I bought merch at those shows. If I decide that I no longer want a particular item, it's up to me to trade/sell it...not anyone else.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    When you go to a show, specifically buy merch with the intention of trading merch, you take away merch from someone who is at the show in line behind you. You buy two posters so you can trade one, or for your friend that can’t make it in line on time but the guy in line behind you gets nothing. I just see it different that’s all. Buy the merch you want, for yourself and leave it at that. It’s not complicated. The whole trade bait mentality is no different than flipping. You take away merch from people who want it and are at the show and in line.
    Im up earlier than the folks behind me. The booth has limits. I buy within those limits. I can buy what I want and after that I can do whatever the hell I want with it. As can you. Providing it here for fans for trade is the best way we can share the experience. What exactly do you see differently?!? You bought an Earthling fresh press, which I didnt get, and flipped it here for more than 3X the price. Did I go on your grubby money grab post and bitch about not getting one?!?! NO. 
    Again, you dont see things "differently" you see them your way.
    And dont call me friend, youre too stupid to be my friend...

• musicsam3 said:
    When you go to a show, specifically buy merch with the intention of trading merch, you take away merch from someone who is at the show in line behind you. You buy two posters so you can trade one, or for your friend that can’t make it in line on time but the guy in line behind you gets nothing. I just see it different that’s all. Buy the merch you want, for yourself and leave it at that. It’s not complicated. The whole trade bait mentality is no different than flipping. You take away merch from people who want it and are at the show and in line.
    Im up earlier than the folks behind me. The booth has limits. I buy within those limits. I can buy what I want and after that I can do whatever the hell I want with it. As can you. Providing it here for fans for trade is the best way we can share the experience. What exactly do you see differently?!? You bought an Earthling fresh press, which I didnt get, and flipped it here for more than 3X the price. Did I go on your grubby money grab post and bitch about not getting one?!?! NO. 
    Again, you dont see things "differently" you see them your way.
    And dont call me friend, youre too stupid to be my friend...

Fair enough. Moving on.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    You need a fresh pressed op?
    Loujoe said:
    You need a fresh pressed op?
    I wouldnt say "need" since I gave up on getting one a long time ago...I'd be interested if the deal was workable...
    Would certainly trade my EdVed Ohana for the EdVed Vina Robles if anyone would like to snag an extra...
  • Did I hear OKC merch?? 👀
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
    Did I hear OKC merch?? 👀
    Whatcha got?
  • No, I'm looking for it lol sry XL shirt and poster
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • fuchs77fuchs77 Posts: 81
    Have a white 2019 Zippo for your Zippo
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo