Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) fundraising for the 2022 Chicago Marathon!

Hey PJ family! On October 9th, I will be representing Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) at the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon!  As a member of Team RMHC, I will be training, fundraising, and ultimately running 26.2 miles to help keep families together.

Did you know RMHC helps millions of families each year? RMHC helps families cope better and focus on the needs of their sick child, allowing them the ability to spend more time with their child, to interact with their doctors, and to make important decisions about their child’s care.

It costs approximately $100 to give a family one night of comfort and support.  Your donation, of any amount, will not only help me achieve my goal, but will help children stay close to their families when they need it most!

The below link will take you to my RMHC fundraising page. Thank you in advance! 

https://support.rmhc.org/site/TR/TeamRMHC-ChicagoMarathon/TeamRMHC?px=1551713&pg=personal&fr_id=1520

Tagged:

Comments