2015 Central Park Pendleton poster or 2022 MSG poster

Just trying to get my hands on either the 2022 msg poster or preferably the don Pendleton poster from global citizen fest since that’s the first concert my now current wife and I went to together. Just want something to remember such awesome shows. 

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    Just trying to get my hands on either the 2022 msg poster or preferably the don Pendleton poster from global citizen fest since that’s the first concert my now current wife and I went to together. Just want something to remember such awesome shows. 
    Good luck with the search. I love that Pendleton poster. It’s hanging in my bedroom so it’s one of the first things I see every morning. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    MSG 22 poster will go up at the 10club store in the days ahead. Also try your luck with an AP edition from Dan. Keep an eye out there. 
  • demetrios said:
    MSG 22 poster will go up at the 10club store in the days ahead. Also try your luck with an AP edition from Dan. Keep an eye out there. 
    Thank you! 
  • GlowGirl said:
    Good luck with the search. I love that Pendleton poster. It’s hanging in my bedroom so it’s one of the first things I see every morning. 
    Yeah Mumford said He will have some at some point in his online store, release info will be on socials.

but Pendleton no idea haha
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,983
    Pendtn seems to be 300 for se now. Saw one on lost dgs not long ago. Happy hunting
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    That Pendleton is great. Sad I never got one. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• 4 posters were released for the GC 2015 concert. All the hype was around the Ames Transformers poster and the Pendleton was a bit of a sleeper until people realized how nice it was. I also have the Pendleton and it's a beauty and managed to also grab the AP a few years later, great poster by a great artist. Good luck in your search. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    edited September 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    What! Same - twins!

There aren’t even any for sale trade on eBeans 😮 I bought mine for $115 on fleabay a week or so after the show, guess that’s a deal now.
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • GlowGirl said:
    What! Same - twins!

There aren’t even any for sale trade on eBeans 😮 I bought mine for $115 on fleabay a week or so after the show, guess that’s a deal now.
    There are less than 1000 of these posters in existence.  Maybe closer to 600 so these won't come up often anymore.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    i went to Global on Saturday....my God, Listening to Mariah talk, incoherent at best

Metallica was fun
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    demetrios said:
    Thank you! 

Of course.