Options

jazzbastard done

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    why not dress up like Ghandi?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    robrob Posts: 142
    ooooh,
    Not bad! Closer to Casper! Except that I'll blend in with the crowd! Unless I wear tie dye robes.
    How,,,,,did I GET here?!

• Options
    robrob Posts: 142
    Well, This internet cafe is about to close, I'm about to be the only one awake in this town. I'll be around tomorrow, then back to the valley. Good night.
    I'm off to look for an all night costume shop for a Grumpy Cockateil Pedal CEO costume!
    How,,,,,did I GET here?!

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I always have a hard time seeing lefty guitars... never look right to me. Tell you what, flop the picture over in Photoshop, then re-post it.

That being said, that looks pretty sweet. I've always loved P-90's, and I've also always loved the bodies and necks of Fender guitars. So if there were only some way to meld the two together... and you did it! I have a Fender Tele-Sonic, a Tele body with old DeArmond single-coil pickups that are somewhat similar to P-90's, and I love it. So what scale length did you go with?
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I always have a hard time seeing lefty guitars... never look right to me. Tell you what, flop the picture over in Photoshop, then re-post it.

That being said, that looks pretty sweet. I've always loved P-90's, and I've also always loved the bodies and necks of Fender guitars. So if there were only some way to meld the two together... and you did it! I have a Fender Tele-Sonic, a Tele body with old DeArmond single-coil pickups that are somewhat similar to P-90's, and I love it. So what scale length did you go with?

McCready. Have you seen the new Fender model made of mahogany with 2 P-90 type single coils?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638

it's normal fender 25.5".
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    McCready. Have you seen the new Fender model made of mahogany with 2 P-90 type single coils?

Do you refer to the Strat O Sonic? Yes, I've seen it. I'd love a chance to play it, too. They call their pickups "P-9000"s. I kinda suspect the pups wouldn't be quite up to my standards.

Exhausted... nice... I prefer the Gibson scale (24.75") which is what my Tele-Sonic has, but both are good. My other Tele is a standard length. I think the shorter scale adds a chunkier tone, that's all. My other Tele is converted into an Esquire, a Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pounder in the bridge and no neck pickup. I love it, it's a great guitar. Lots of output for a single-coil, even more than my DeArmonds. I suspect it's pretty close to a P-90.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i grew up on fender scale.
  • Options
    Do you refer to the Strat O Sonic? Yes, I've seen it. I'd love a chance to play it, too. They call their pickups "P-9000"s. I kinda suspect the pups wouldn't be quite up to my standards.

Exhausted... nice... I prefer the Gibson scale (24.75") which is what my Tele-Sonic has, but both are good. My other Tele is a standard length. I think the shorter scale adds a chunkier tone, that's all. My other Tele is converted into an Esquire, a Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pounder in the bridge and no neck pickup. I love it, it's a great guitar. Lots of output for a single-coil, even more than my DeArmonds. I suspect it's pretty close to a P-90.

sort of like a F-150 or a CK-1500 from Chevy.