Options

Denver Tickets Ten Club Availible

Hey everyone, was headed to Denver this AM. Tested + for Covid. I have 2 ten club tickets, can I sell ten club tickets? If yes does anyone want them? They are floor seats behind GA

Comments

• Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 387
    Very interested!!! Let me know how we go about this ready to send money and do transfer ASAP
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Also so sorry to hear you can't make the show and hope the case is mild
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    Pmd you too
  • Options
    tickets found a home, thanks everyone. Enjoy the show. Somebody drink a beer for me (!) 
  • Options
    I wasn't first??? Too bad