Options

sold some pedals and......

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
bought a case for the jazzbastard and a rack for my other stuff.

http://www3.telus.net/alcoholiday/guitar/rack.JPG

i'm muchos portable now. just need to find somewhere to go.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Nice. Now you just need to replace that Behringer with a dbx 266.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    i have no qualms with the behringer.
  • Options
    Yeah, they're okay... I use them in a smaller PA rig I run, and they sound pretty good, especially for the price. The Auto-Com version, which is 4 channels in the same 1-U chassis, is a piece of crap. But a dbx 266 only runs about $30 more on Musician's Friend, and I think it sounds better. But really, I was just ribbing you a little...
  • Options
    i know. i've had the MDX2200 for years. it's been good to me. i'm sure there are lots better though.
  • Options
    For the price, you have the best possible model. I've used some others in that price range, a Nady and an Alesis, and they both sounded like absolute crap. The Alesis especially was horrible, made this aweful popping noise everytime it engaged. My favorite for solid-state are dbx 160X or PreSonus. I see you have a BlueTube in the rack as well... so you know about PreSonus. I love their stuff. So beautifully transparent, so reliable, so easy to work with.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    bluetube is pretty nice though eh?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.