ISO Toronto and St Louis APs - 2022

shepshep Posts: 5,763
Will be cash for either. Direct message me with what you want for it.

I also have a catalog of older items I may entertain trading...  too many posters to list out.... However if you're looking for something in particular and have what I need, feel free to message me with your ask.

Thanks for looking.
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.

Comments

• OP is great to work with. Somebody hook him up here!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    PM sent. 
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Bump

Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    One found...

Looking for that Toronto AP. 

If you have one, drop me a line.  I will be reasonable about it.
    putting this back on top.

Bump. Have found both APs, but I am also in need of Toronto, 1sts or APs... Have a brother / best friend looking for copies.

Message me please.