USA F2F payouts.

How long does it take usually to get paid for tickets sold via F2F?  I purchased 2 tickets via F2F for Nashville but later sold them when I got some with better seats.  When can I expect to get paid for them?  I could use the $ after spending too much $ on merch.  I saw a thread where there was a lot of problems with the Canadian shows and getting paid but was wondering what to expect in the USA.  Thanks!
00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.

Comments

• Curious to see others' experience...I upgraded my Camden seats 2x, so sold tickets the night of 9/13 and the morning of 9/14, have not been paid for either yet. Which is funny, because I believe I received my commemorative ticket yesterday (forgot to open it, but I believe thats what it is)...so got something in the mail from texas quicker than an ach payment
  • JO66982JO66982 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 43
    I had sold Oakland tickets to both shows and received my $ 6-7 days after the shows.  Make sure your bank stuff is all verified through your account on Ticketmaster.  

On another note...still waiting to get paid for Toronto tickets I sold.  Being in the US, I realize it's a little more of a headache, but I haven't even been able to get connected with someone at Ticketmaster for assistance.  Super annoying considering I sold those in 2020, but was told I had to wait until 7 days after the rescheduled show to get paid.  They've had my $ for well over 2 years now!  
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    JO66982 said:
    I had sold Oakland tickets to both shows and received my $ 6-7 days after the shows.  Make sure your bank stuff is all verified through your account on Ticketmaster.  

On another note...still waiting to get paid for Toronto tickets I sold.  Being in the US, I realize it's a little more of a headache, but I haven't even been able to get connected with someone at Ticketmaster for assistance.  Super annoying considering I sold those in 2020, but was told I had to wait until 7 days after the rescheduled show to get paid.  They've had my $ for well over 2 years now!  
    Similiar issue but with another band (Our Lady Peace), sold a Toronto ticket for a show in this past June.  A couple days ago received an email from TM Canada, need to either add a Canada bank account (don't have one) or complete a Payment By Check request form which wasn't linked or attached to the email, can't find it on the internet, and now on a 12-24 hour hold with TM.CA chat...
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,469
    I got a msg from ticketmaster today saying my refund was coming soon for the first nashville ticket I sold