whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
Done
Post edited by whoyouare72 on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Dang. I’ll give you $250 for your AP! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Hey man as a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan I may have a hard time putting that on my wall! St. Louis was my 25th show though since I started in Alpine ‘98. If I do decide to get rid of the STL SE or AP I will definitely try to work something out with you first I know you are from there and I know you are diehard St. Louis like I am diehard Chicago. Maybe we can work something out tradewise.

What a great show that St. Louis show was!
    Hey man as a lifelong Chicago Cubs fan I may have a hard time putting that on my wall! St. Louis was my 25th show though since I started in Alpine ‘98. If I do decide to get rid of the STL SE or AP I will definitely try to work something out with you first I know you are from there and I know you are diehard St. Louis like I am diehard Chicago. Maybe we can work something out tradewise.

What a great show that St. Louis show was!
    Yes it was!! I’m sure you’ll find your desired poster. I am hopeful I’ll land one, but can also wait. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • geronikageronika Posts: 19
    edited September 2022
    I’m trying to trade my St. Louis poster Ian Williams show edition for an Oklahoma City Munk One show edition.

(I scored a S/N St. Louis poster this morning that is why the SE is for trade now thank you)

Please let me know thank you!

I just picked up an extra OKC so I can trade for a St Louis one. They ran out of St Louis while I was in line.

I'll be happy to trade.
  • @geronika sweet! PM heading your way
    Damn it! Advantage multiple show attendees 😞
    www.cluthelee.com