Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns OKC

I know it’s a long shot. I’ve been a massive fan of PJ since I was a child but never could afford to go. Two years ago I finally landed a job that paid well at 33. Now at 34 (turn 35 on Friday) I finally get to see my all time favorite band tomorrow night. Words can’t express my excitement. Chloe Dancer andCrown of Thorns have a special place in my heart and hearing them cover that would be absolutely amazing. None the less… tomorrow night is going to be very special. My 61 year old father is joining me. We can’t wait!

Comments

• I hope you get to hear it.
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 740
    edited September 2022
    Good luck! Crown was my white whale song forever. I got it for the first time at the Spectrum in ‘09 and then in Hartford on my 40th bday in ‘13. That one was really special. It’s a beautiful song
    Post edited by parintachin73 on
  • Heck yeah, good for you and enjoy the show.  Soak up every moment! 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,756
    I’ve seen it 5 times surprisingly but would be happy to see it again tomorrow. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • KU282735KU282735 Posts: 7
    edited September 2022
    I hope you (and I) will get to hear it. It will be an amazing setlist, regardless.

It's been 10 years since my last PJ show and these last two years have nearly killed me. Literally. Tried my hand at dying three times. None of them intentional, all of them traumatizing. My husband promised me that if I stayed earth-side, we would go see them on their next tour. 

Turns out I'm very hard to kill. I'll be in OKC tomorrow night, shouting out all of the lyrics to every song and probably crying like a baby that I'm still here for this. I can't wait. 

~Kylie~
  • Good luck! Crown was my white whale song forever. I got it for the first time at the Spectrum in ‘09 and then in Hartford on my 40th bday in ‘13. That one was really special. It’s a beautiful song
    I was at the Hartford show that night!!! Longest crowd-sung rendition of Better Man I've ever heard. It was magical. 
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,469
    I just got my song request so bump for you!