McCready pick sets. Anyone want to trade your extras for mine?

NJ12408NJ12408 Posts: 28
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
I went to the Nashville show this past weekend and got a few doubles. Wondering if you guys might have some extras too. All these are the same.
Post edited by NJ12408 on

Comments

• Bump. Anyone?
  • Wow! At least you got some picks! I came up short twice in the second row at Louisville! 😩
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Mike tossed a ton at the Nashville show.. If you end up wanting to sell one, let me know. Good luck on your trades.
  • I'm pretty surprised that there aren't more people trading Mike's crazy number of variant picks on here. I'm willing to trade for extras of the other guys also. Doesn't just have to be Mike's sets.
  • movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Like MedozK said, if you plan to sell, let me know too. 

I almost had 1 at STL but people were snatching them all up and almost stepped on me. Sadly I couldn’t grab even 1. 
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    NJ12408 said:
    I'm pretty surprised that there aren't more people trading Mike's crazy number of variant picks on here. I'm willing to trade for extras of the other guys also. Doesn't just have to be Mike's sets.
    I have an extra white e that I would trade for a black e. I just need that to complete the black set of MIKE. 
  • JMoneyJMoney Denver Posts: 44
    Unfortunately I only have past picks since I wasn't in GA in Denver to joust for some this time, unless there is something else you might need?
    Lake Fairfax, VA '92 - Missoula, MT '12 - Baltimore '13 - Denver '14 - Telluride '16 - Denver '22
  • DM me a picture of what you have. I don't have alot of PJ picks. May be able to do something.
  • Wow! At least you got some picks! I came up short twice in the second row at Louisville! 😩
    Stardog, I tried to send you a PM but your set to private. Any way around that?
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
    Looking for white E to complete MIKE. I was on the rail in Denver and got 3 white M's. So if you need a white M and have a white E, I am your guy. Thanks.
  • Looking for white E to complete MIKE. I was on the rail in Denver and got 3 white M's. So if you need a white M and have a white E, I am your guy. Thanks.
    I only have the white K that's pictured above. Do you need that?
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
    NJ12408 said:
    Looking for white E to complete MIKE. I was on the rail in Denver and got 3 white M's. So if you need a white M and have a white E, I am your guy. Thanks.
    NJ12408 said:
    I do not. I have a K. Just need a white E. Thanks.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    Mike needs to mix up his picks before the storm!
  • I am looking for an M and have an I and K to trade
  • Loujoe said:
    Mike needs to mix up his picks before the storm!
    I thought the same. He threw a handful of the same ones. That's how I got so many.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    Nice to have 2 of the same. Front/back if you frame it.  Good you got a small stack.  I'll have a talk with him later ;)
  • NJ12408NJ12408 Posts: 28
    I've got one left for a possible trade. The one from the above picture. Anyone?