Any advice on TM resell for a Canadian

Came down with Covid and can’t go trying to sell my St. Louis tickets but it won’t let me what am I missing any help appreciated.

Comments

• Came down with Covid and can’t go trying to sell my St. Louis tickets but it won’t let me what am I missing any help appreciated.
    I think you need a US bank account or debit card
  • Came down with Covid and can’t go trying to sell my St. Louis tickets but it won’t let me what am I missing any help appreciated.
    Really? That’s BS. So they can charge my card but can’t refund the same card. Guess the hits keep coming.
    Really? That’s BS. So they can charge my card but can’t refund the same card. Guess the hits keep coming.
    I had to do it the other way for my TO tix. Luckily my dad still has a Canadian bank account. 
    Do you have anyone you know well in the US that would help you out?
    Do you have anyone you know well in the US that would help you out?
    I do tried exerting both there bank account and cc and TM would not let me enter either 
  • Your other option is to let someone log into your TM account to use the tickets. Sell them on the side. I did this for my 2nd set of TO tix. 

What section are your tickets in?
  • Floor section A row 10