Nashville Drama in Section 114?

Anyone see the drama in section 114 row C with the beautiful blonde that was with other Pearl Jam guests (saw their passes). For some reason she ran down the steps and pulled some other woman out to the concourse area. The other big wigs with her left to help and they came back but then she had another episode and the PJ guests all looked very annoyed. Just really curious if anyone knew the deets. Felt like she had to be a celebrity or something looked like a manger was consoling her as well. 

Comments

• I was in section 114 and I didn’t see any of this happen. Interesting. I was in row p so I was probably looking over their heads straight to the stage.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,893
    I was in 115 c on the aisle next to 114. I noticed the commotion but didn't know what was going on. Seemed like a lot of drunk people in that area, particularly the dude who kept swinging his hat in the air for the whole show 
  • SHZA said:
    I was in 115 c on the aisle next to 114. I noticed the commotion but didn't know what was going on. Seemed like a lot of drunk people in that area, particularly the dude who kept swinging his hat in the air for the whole show 
    Lol....hat guy.
  • Hmmm surprised not more people saw all this oh well we will see maybe more as people get on here more that are traveling