Louisville merch

What’s the scene? Is there a tent outside the venue or merch only available inside?

Comments

• JDime20JDime20 Posts: 195
    I second this question! 
  • Just did a loop in the car around venue. Didn’t see anything! Anyone? Buehler??
    "Said he'll see me on the flip side"

Toledo 96 ◘ Columbus 00 ◘ Pittsburgh 00 ◘ Cleveland 03 ◘ Pittsburgh 03 ◘ Alpine Valley 03 ◘ Noblesville 03 ◘ Columbus 03 ◘ Toledo 04 VFC ◘ London, ON 05 ◘ Cleveland 06 ◘ Philly I & II 06 ◘ Cincinnati 06 ◘ VIC 07 ◘ MSG II 08 ◘ EV Memphis 09 ◘ Columbus 10 ◘ Cleveland 10 ◘ EV Boston 11 ◘ PJ20 ◘ Wrigley Field 13 ◘ Buffalo 13 ◘ Detroit 14 ◘ Louisville BNB 22 ◘ Noblesville 23 (24)?

• Do they usually have merch set up outside a festival?
  • MB93672MB93672 Posts: 293
    The gal at the parking entrance said inside only. 
  • radiorob123radiorob123 Indianapolis Posts: 22
    I’m here. Didn’t see anything
    outside the festival. Inside the line is pretty long but they still had plenty of posters and shirts when I went through. If you have VIP tickets you can skip the line. Also, the VIP merch has NO band merch only Bourbon and Beyond stuff. 
    08/20/16 - Wrigley Field
  • Hey for those there, if you had a chair pass, can you bring in the bag for the chair? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    outside the festival. Inside the line is pretty long but they still had plenty of posters and shirts when I went through. If you have VIP tickets you can skip the line. Also, the VIP merch has NO band merch only Bourbon and Beyond stuff. 
    So if you have VIP you can or cannot skip the PJ merch line?
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
    tdawe said:

At the main merch booth there is a VIP Lane.

08/20/16 - Wrigley Field
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    tdawe said:

And at that booth and VIP lane you can or cannot get Pearl Jam merch?
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:

And at that booth and VIP lane you can or cannot get Pearl Jam merch?
    You can. There is a separate booth in the VIP area where you cannot. 
    08/20/16 - Wrigley Field