FOR TRADE: Nashville Shirt (Large) OR Nashville SE Poster - ISO: Nashville Shirt (Small or Medium)

bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
edited September 2022 in Lost Dogs
Grabbed a large that is too big.  Looking to trade for a small or medium.  PM if interested.  Thanks. 
Post edited by bbiggs on

Comments

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Wish this was a Camden option :) Sorry I can't help bc that Nashville shirt is awesome!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    All good and thanks! Hoping to find a trade partner 🤞🏻
    Bump. Anyone need to size up? Unworn, unwashed, perfect condition large ready to trade. 
    Added size SMALL to my ISO.  Not sure that it will fit, but I know 100% that the Large doesn't.  I'd make the trade and then pass the small to another fan if it turns out that it also doesn't fit.  Worth a shot.  PM me if you have a Medium or Small to part with please. 
    Last attempt.  Will trade Large for a Medium (preferred) or Small shirt.
    Or I will trade a Nashville SE poster for a Medium or Small shirt.
    PM if interested.