Options

*** NASHVILLE,TN,2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    6.ALL NIGHT

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    6.ALL NIGHT

Was never a fan of this one. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,804
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    1 & 2 don't love
    3 & 4 are fantastically placed
    5? I don't like the placement 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,077
    PU38569 said:
    poster looks great tonight. are the shoes inspired by Disco Stu?
    ha no! but they should be! was just thinking about the fancy rhinestone cowboy boots and  Nudie suits country singers wear in Nashville... but wanted to make one that was more grunge themed... so instead of rhinestone cowboy boots... rhinestone doc martens 
    Hey Brad any chance you can put a kangaroo on your next poster, just a subtle reminder to come to Australia!! 
    what should this roo be doing? where is this roo going? who is this roo? get me inside the mind of this roo 
    He could be holding drum sticks and crushing a drum a la the late, famous, Roger at Kangaroo Sanctuary crushing his water bucket. With a proceed to the Sanctuary of course.

• Options
    7.WHO EVER SAID 

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,958
    7.WHO EVER SAID 

Glad this is getting some regular rotation now. Felt it was underplayed in Europe. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    7.WHO EVER SAID 

Glad this is getting some regular rotation now. Felt it was underplayed in Europe. 
    TRUE
  • Options
    vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 826
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    Says the guy that leaves the Camden show during the encore. 😆 
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    Beat song off Gig imo…love it!’n
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,911
    vedpunk said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    vedpunk said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    Buckle up in the two spot?  Come on. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,452
    5.LAST EXIT

Nice to see you Last Exit!
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    mcgruff10 said:
    vedpunk said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    vedpunk said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Such an odd start 
    Terrible 
    Buckle up in the two spot?  Come on. 
    It's good live and that's a perfect spot for it. It was like mid set at Ohana.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,452
    6.ALL NIGHT

Same here. It's just okay.
  • Options
    ceska said:
    PU38569 said:
    ha no! but they should be! was just thinking about the fancy rhinestone cowboy boots and  Nudie suits country singers wear in Nashville... but wanted to make one that was more grunge themed... so instead of rhinestone cowboy boots... rhinestone doc martens 
    Hey Brad any chance you can put a kangaroo on your next poster, just a subtle reminder to come to Australia!! 
    what should this roo be doing? where is this roo going? who is this roo? get me inside the mind of this roo 
    He could be holding drum sticks and crushing a drum a la the late, famous, Roger at Kangaroo Sanctuary crushing his water bucket. With a proceed to the Sanctuary of course.

Yep, think there needs to be some carnage left behind. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Seeing @bradklausen on a set list thread makes me happy. Another awesome poster for this one Brad!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    6.ALL NIGHT

Same here. It's just okay.

• Options
    PU38569PU38569 Posts: 260
    why now don't u bitching
    This is a birthday pony
  • Options
    PU38569 said:
    Maybe some sort of Mad Max type imagery, the Roo cruising along in a turbo charger. Desolation and carnage behind him. Venue / arena in the background. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Well looks like @bradklausen came through!
  • Options
    8.CORDUROY

• Options
    9.RATS

• Options
    10.WISHLIST

• Options
    SO FAR NO CHANGES FROM OG SETLIST 
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,957
    9.RATS

The poster came to LIFE, muahahahaha!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    7.WHO EVER SAID 

Satisfaction tag (Devo-style!)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    edited September 2022
    Great to see Rats. Shout out to the ever great @bradklausen.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    SO FAR NO CHANGES FROM OG SETLIST 
    Could an OG set list be sent my way somehow? I’d like to get to bed but am curious lol :)
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    10.WISHLIST

Waiting on a Friend tag (Jagger, Richards)

• Options
    11.EVEN FLOW

• Options
    6.ALL NIGHT

all night is a barn burner... no idea why this was a b side