Camden Show Thank You

Apologies this is long, but truly the short version. Emotional and heartfelt. 
   Life happened and started to fall apart in 2017. It totally collapsed in early 2019. Without going into much, it involved violence, abuse, divorce and more.  Covid hit  and I had to go through much of it alone. Phone calls aren't the same as personal support. It continued into 21. Just started getting life back end of 21 when my mother became very ill. She passed end of Feb 22. Then more stuff,  but finally by this summer, life again. During recent tix release I was in hospital and missed it. Was crushed.
   This Sunday, decided no matter the cost, I had to go. I tried Live Nation first. OMG,  a face value lawn tix. 
   Thank you SO MUCH PEARL JAM for getting me through the past few years. I listened to PJ radio daily throughout. It was my lifeline.  Thank you 10C (I didn't post, but followed) for being here.
 The Camden show has lifted me up in so many ways. Live music by PJ. Amazing  Setlist. Great crowd. All of it. ❤️
Thank you doesn't begin to cover it.
  I volunteer with the American Red Cross.  My way of giving back. As PJ reminds us,  we all need to help each other. Volunteering is selfish. I get back so much more than I give. Good vibes. Happiness.  We need more volunteers especially with all the fires and flooding.  Everyone can spare a few hours a year. Donate blood please. Desperate Need. Thank you. ❤️