Camden 9/14/2022 Posters

shawnpmcculloughshawnpmccullough Philadelphia Posts: 10
Thanks to all the douchebags who bought multiple posters today just to post them on eBay for double the price.  I drove an hour to wait in line for an hour and a half just to have the guy literally in front of me get the last two.  
Now I get to drive home and drive back in 3 hours for the concert.  As if I didn’t already hate New Jersey.

Comments

• shawnpmcculloughshawnpmccullough Philadelphia Posts: 10
    Forgot to mention, I’m totally cool with people buying one for a friend, just the fact that they’re already up on eBay at triple the price makes me angrier than I was when I got to the front of the line.
  • Forgot to mention, I’m totally cool with people buying one for a friend, just the fact that they’re already up on eBay at triple the price makes me angrier than I was when I got to the front of the line.
    You shouldn’t be ok with it. People buying multiples for whatever reason is why you didn’t get your poster.
    I’m bothered by the people who are just turning around to profit on them.  Someone buys one for a friend who couldn’t make it to the show, I’m cool with that, I guess it’s the intention behind it.  I’m mad I wasted my afternoon in line to get one.  Ironically I went to the pop-up tent because they last time I saw Pearl Jam in ‘09 I missed out on a poster.  
  • Gone at 3 outside. Again before Josh came on inside.  Anyone have a spare?  PM me.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Must be ninersfan again
    If anyone has a reasonably priced one, I’d love to have one
  • If anyone has an extra they’re willing to sell please let me know! Would love the chance to give one a good home.
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • I have an extra, looking to trade for an msg poster from Sunday. Pm if interested 
  • I bought a poster in Camden last night for a friend who was dying to get one but wasn't there yet. They didn't see my text, and they were able to get the second to last one. 
      So now I have a Camden poster, in the tube which I purchased at the same time.  I don't collect them, so if someone is really interested, let me know.  I'd rather it go to a 10C member than sell on eBay. 
  • I bought a poster in Camden last night for a friend who was dying to get one but wasn't there yet. They didn't see my text, and they were able to get the second to last one. 
      So now I have a Camden poster, in the tube which I purchased at the same time.  I don't collect them, so if someone is really interested, let me know.  I'd rather it go to a 10C member than sell on eBay. 
    Interested.  Message sent
    I bought a poster in Camden’s last night for a friend who was dying to get one but wasn't there yet. They didn't see my text, and they were able to get the second to last one. 

Very interested, that’s why I made the post!

I even got shut out on the Ames Bros website. They went immediately 
  • If anyone has one they are willing to part with I will happily take off your hands. I got shut out yesterday and on Ames within seconds of putting it in my cart
  • Dan MacCombieDan MacCombie Brooklyn, NY Posts: 11
    @shawnpmccullough - FYI, they had a bunch of spots inside the venue that had tons of posters if you went in early. Same thing happened at MSG (I was dealing with a fake ticket I bought through stub hub so didn't have a chance to). worth remembering for future. 
    Dan, by the time I got in they were gone.  The guy at the merch tent did mention it, but they were gone too.
  • looking for camden poster was shut out last night anyone anyone????
    I would love to get it! Do you still have it?
    Awesome gesture.  Bravo!
  • I received a bunch of messages from people who want my poster.  All came about the same time.  What's the best way to handle this? Suggestions please. I want to be fair. 
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 756
    Cool of you to do so and offer the poster up.  I would tend to go with the original thread author, since it was their original request, but that’s just my two cents.  
  • punkdefied.punkdefied. Northern VA Posts: 27
    I have an extra Camden poster - looking to trade for an MSG poster which I waited in line for hours only to get shut out on. 🤞
    1998: Columbia                                              2000: Virginia Beach, Columbia
    2003: Raleigh, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Bristow, Mountain View I
    2004: Kissimmee              2005: Philadelphia               2006: Washington DC
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa, Virginia Beach, Camden I, Washington DC
    2009: Philadelphia IV         2010: Bristow       2013: Baltimore, Charlottesville
    2018: Boston I & II      2021: Asbury Park         2022: New York City, Camden
    2023: Chicago I & II, Austin I & II
    2024: Seattle I & II, New York City II, Philadelphia I & II, Baltimore
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322
    I received a bunch of messages from people who want my poster.  All came about the same time.  What's the best way to handle this? Suggestions please. I want to be fair. 
    The person who started this thread should get it. He made this thread to try to find a poster before a bunch of others hijacked it 
  • ST66483 said:
    .  I would tend to go with the original thread author, since it was their original request, but that’s just my two cents.  
    Excellent point. Thanks for that.
  • The people in line at camden must have alot of friends who weren't at the show bc a vast majority bought 2 when i was watching behind the rope
    @AS9006 The guy in the tent said everybody was doubling up. 
  • Entitled whiner post, get there at 8:30
    Entitled whiner post, get there at 8:30
    Thanks for your input.  It was very helpful.
  • Thanks Shawn for driving all the way to get the poster. Saved me driving half way.  Very nice of you. Plus nice meeting you. 
    edited September 2022
    Linda is an ace!  Thank you for reaching out about the poster, it’s proudly displayed in my dining room.  I’m glad I posted, some really cool people reached out, I’m happy to be a member of the Ten Club!
    Post edited by shawnpmccullough on