Texans going to OKC show

I've got an idea. What if all of us Texans going to the show bring Texas flags to the show? We could do a mini Breath campaign and hold up the flags at the start of the first encore. Thoughts? It's been way too long since they have played proper shows in Texas, and this would be a good way to remind the band that they need to do a run of shows in Texas. I don't want it to seem political or disrespectful to OKC (it's neither) but it's been almost 20 years since they've played my hometown of Houston and that's too long.  

Comments

• I’m in!
  • There were rumors of a Houston show for the fall leg of 2020. Texan contingent in OKC will be strong. My guess is 20-25% of total attendance. 
  • bmurray06bmurray06 Austin, Texas Posts: 144
    My buddy and I will be making the trip from Austin with flag in toe
  • biglu77biglu77 H-Town Posts: 19
    I'm coming from H-Town as well
  • coming up from ATX
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 892
    Love this idea….Coming up from Austin with two other buddies from Dallas. 
  • From north Texas, see y’all in OK
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,756
    Coming from Austin as well. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Raising my projection to 30%…. 
  • Also coming in from north Texas :) see y'all there and safe travels!
  • Heading up this afternoon from Dallas. 
  • I am also coming up from Dallas!! So freaking excited! I’ll be in section 104, what about everyone else?? 
  • GA for me
  • Brad A said:
    GA for me
    Oh, man. I am so jealous!! ENJOY, FRIEND! :) 
    I am also coming up from Dallas!! So freaking excited! I’ll be in section 104, what about everyone else?? 
    Lucked out on a GA ticket.  
    When is everyone headed up? All the Texas folks need to hook up at a brewery since there are a handful in the area.
  • In section 104 too
  • We're heading up on a few hours.  Going to try to get some info on the GA line. 
    There are PBR events tonight and tomorrow.  Thinking they may not let us form until Sunday night. 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Brad A said:
    We're heading up on a few hours.  Going to try to get some info on the GA line. 
    There are PBR events tonight and tomorrow.  Thinking they may not let us form until Sunday night. 
    you would sleep 3 nights in line if they let you?
  • I am also coming up from Dallas!! So freaking excited! I’ll be in section 104, what about everyone else?? 
    107 for me. So pumped!
  • Absolutely! Wouldn't be the first time. Lol
  • Flying up day of show from Austin.  Section 201. Can’t wait!
  • I feel like this is all so surreal. The time is finally right around the corner. 
    Sooooo much waiting, lol. I can already picture myself going back to the clinic Thursday morning to work with no voice at all. I won’t be any help since I’ll probably still be flying on that PJ high 🤣
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 892
    They so need to do a proper tour of Texas.  They could easily sell out 20k arenas in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio / Austin.  California pftttt.  Lol
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,756
    New arena in Austin is very nice…
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Yea, Moody Center would be great. I think a Minute Maid Park show would be awesome. 
    Minute Maid show with an Astros/PJ T shirt. 
  • Got a ticket for Sec 2! I'm coming from Waxahachie. I decided you only live once and I haven't seen them since 2016. I've never gone to a concert alone but it's PJ....we're all family right? =)
  • Section 116. Will be driving in from Denton Tuesday morning. I’ll have a Texas (longhorn) flag. 
  • Well, it's 713 miles from my house in Texas to Oklahoma City, so that's no good. If I travel that far for a show, then it'll be to a destination city (i.e. - New Orleans or Las Vegas). Speaking of Las Vegas, STP is having a free street concert on Saturday, November 19th. Now that's freakin' cool! I'll be in attendance at that show. I'm really hoping there'll be another leg of this PJ tour that includes a few shows in Texas. We shall see.