Camden Lawn 10 Club Early Entry Info?

allstar340allstar340 Posts: 809
edited September 2022 in The Porch
Has anyone received any info on what gate is designated for early entry to the lawn tomorrow? Remembered seeing this in the info from the presale and haven’t heard or seen anything since : 

GA Lawn (Camden Only):
To service more members, Ten Club has access to the majority of the house which includes a lot of GA lawn tickets.  There will not be a separate roped off area on the lawn for Ten Club. Instead, Ten Club members with GA lawn tickets will receive early entry through a predetermined designated gate before regular door time.  To take advantage arrive at the designated gate early. Otherwise you will enter with the general public at regular door time. Info on gate locations and times will be messaged closer to the show date. 
08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II