Options

Damn This Town (new Dave Abbruzzese song)

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
edited September 2022 in Other Music
https://youtu.be/Bjdr1VMMxFg

Rob van den Biggelaar - Vocals & Guitar
James Mauri - Guitar, Banjo & Theremin 
Joanna Connor - Slide Guitar & Vocals
Lynn Seaton - Electric & Acoustic Bass
Aubrey Seaton - Electric Guitar
David Abbruzzese - Drums

A collaborative quarantine cover of Damn This Town by John Hiatt
Produced and Mixed by David Abbruzzese
Video by Cyril & David

Music Mastered by Ludwing Diaz
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    And yes, I have learned on this board that Dave A doesn't know how to play drums and if he had even an ounce of skill he would have played in Metallica today. But let's just appreciate THE PEARL JAM FAMILY is still making music. ARE YOU ALIVE?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALIVE!?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    all I hear are crash cymbals. 

I keed I keed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    snare is too bright and poppy
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    And yes, I have learned on this board that Dave A doesn't know how to play drums and if he had even an ounce of skill he would have played in Metallica today. But let's just appreciate THE PEARL JAM FAMILY is still making music. ARE YOU ALIVE?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALIVE!?

so recording a cover is making music now? huh.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    snare is too bright and poppy
    Needs some cowbell 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

so recording a cover is making music now? huh.
    Yes. huh.