Numbered GA Wristbands

bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
I saw the thread for MSG where numbered GA wristbands were being issued instead of camping out all day.  Does anyone know if this was specific to that show only or if Nashville and/or St. Louis will have the same process in place?

Comments

• bbiggs said:
    I saw the thread for MSG where numbered GA wristbands were being issued instead of camping out all day.  Does anyone know if this was specific to that show only or if Nashville and/or St. Louis will have the same process in place?
    It's venue specific... whatever they decide to do. 
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Ottawa did numbered wristbands for the first 100 people.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    AlaG said:
    Ottawa did numbered wristbands for the first 100 people.
    I thought Ottawa did it for all the people who showed up before a certain time. But I could be wrong.

• MSG did this at Foo Fighters as well. I think its just an MSG thing. I wait in a lot of lines for bands and MSG is the only place ive seen this
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,831
    bbiggs said:
    You'd likely get an email about the GA rules. MSG has construction going on so it was likely a deterrent from GA line craziness.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    tschav said:
    bbiggs said:
    You'd likely get an email about the GA rules. MSG has construction going on so it was likely a deterrent from GA line craziness.
    Add in the Harry styles show from the night before.  You d have ga lines going everywhere!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    mcgruff10 said:
    tschav said:
    bbiggs said:
    Add in the Harry styles show from the night before.  You d have ga lines going everywhere!
    which GA fan base is crazier?!
    RK50065 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tschav said:
    bbiggs said:
    which GA fan base is crazier?!
    From all the feather remnants and false eyelashes stuck to surfaces I would say Harry Styles.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Harry Styles without a doubt.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,205
    Walked pass the Harry Styles GA line that was on the sidewalk Saturday night. Ya, those girls are nuts. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    3 votes for Harry. certainly not the answer I expected! 
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 632
    The GA line for Harry styles was already in place before the Pearl jam line in Budapest.  And he was the night after 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

edited September 2022
    JojoRice said:
    Walked pass the Harry Styles GA line that was on the sidewalk Saturday night. Ya, those girls are nuts. 
    My niece and her friend came in for Harry Styles at MSG the night before the Pearl Jam show. There is nothing like two seventeen year old girls getting ready to see Harry Styles in my small New York apartment.