Arena suggestions in Germany for the next european tour

Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
edited September 2022 in The Porch
Hey Pearl Jam.

After I saw the logo of Madison Square Garden, I got inspired by it and created an application photo of my German hometown Northeim as a concert venue for your next european tour. The Waldbühne Northeim is a wonderful place in the middle of the forest in Lower Saxony. Even the Ramones rocked the amphitheater in 1993. With room for 8,000 people, this guarantees to be an intimate open air concert. The infrastructure is not bad either.

If Northeim is not a suitable German location for your concert, I suggest the Lanxess Arena in Cologne as an alternative. Not quite as idyllic as the Waldbühne Northeim, but with room for 20,000 people the biggest and most modern arena in Germany. The sound is supposed to be a challenge. But if anyone can do it, it's you and your sound engineers. Why dare to do something new after all the years in Berlin.

And to return to the subject of Madison Square Garden one last time. Lanxess Arena was one of the world's most visited venues in the years before the Corona pandemic. In 2019, the arena took the top spot worldwide with 699,924 spectators, followed by Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Best regards from Bremen (where there is another alternative in the form of the ÖVB Arena)

Martin

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Hmm, I have friends in Göttingen so that would work but I definitely vote for Hamburg ;)
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited September 2022
    One from Bremen and one from Hamburg. The right two have found each other. ;)

But I'm also immediately on board with the Barclays Arena in Hamburg. Perfect arena for Pearl Jam.
    Post edited by Zen23 on