Options

If you own the Eagle tour shirt, please help

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I really want to buy the Eagle tour shirt (men's, of course), but I'm a bit worried about the sizing. In the past I have bought a few shirts from the website that fit just right, but also a few that ran too small.

Can anybody who owns the shirt give their opinion whether these are normal sizes or sizes that run too small?

I generally wear a medium, which usually makes for a snug athletic fit on me (just how I like it). But I'd prefer to buy a large if the medium is going to be smaller than a normal medium...
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,985
    got mine today.I could only get the xl , prefer xxl.just tried it on seems normal sizing to me maybe just a bit snug but then again i've grown a bit lately.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,179
    I bought a large at the show and, after a couple washes, it runs a little small compared to other larges.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Still trying to decide. Maybe I should just play it safe and get the large...

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,985
    Thanks guys! Still trying to decide. Maybe I should just play it safe and get the large...
    cotton does shrink when washed enough in hot water/dried on high
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    cotton does shrink when washed enough in hot water/dried on high

Wash in warm...dryer for 10 mins or so=little or no shrinking. Clothing last alot longer this way. Might have to iron a bit but it's worth it imo.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    I prefer the kinda snug fit too and I usually wear a medium...

Got the medium at a show and its perfect : )

Unfortunately, for some reason I thought I was bigger than I was for like 10 years...so all of my pre-2005 shirts are all larges...bummer
  • Options
    I bought one (XL) in DC and IMO it runs a little small. I like the way it fits...some PJ shirts I've bought in the past are a little too baggy and loose.

Las Cruces 9-14-95 , San Antonio 4-5-03, Berlin 9-23-06, Munich 6-12-07, Dusseldorf 2-21-07, West Palm Beach 08, Tampa 08, DC 08,Hartford 08, Mansfield II 08
  • Options
    I prefer the kinda snug fit too and I usually wear a medium...

Got the medium at a show and its perfect : )

Unfortunately, for some reason I thought I was bigger than I was for like 10 years...so all of my pre-2005 shirts are all larges...bummer

Dude, that's totally the same for me. I was buying larges for a long time, till one day it hit me...I'm a medium.

Thanks for the advice.

• Options
    get the large, these tour shirts were kind of weird being organic. better to get bigger then smaller anyway. well thats just my opinion.
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    Dude, that's totally the same for me. I was buying larges for a long time, till one day it hit me...I'm a medium.

Thanks for the advice.

I think you should go for it. Get the medium.