probably a dumb question re: fender deluxe reverb

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
anyone heard of a way to modify the amp such that the reverb is available on both channels?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sorry
    "Chloe is just like me, only beautiful"
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    it would involve re-routing the circuit. Can it be done. Sure. Do you want to do it. tough to say. I'd go with outboard reverb
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    it would involve re-routing the circuit. Can it be done. Sure. Do you want to do it. tough to say. I'd go with outboard reverb

yeah, after i popped it open i decided forget it.

if i wanted, i'll just get a little dano corned beef or a holy grail.
    I'm kind of lusting for that Little Lanilei Spring Reverb pedal, but a holy grail is 80 bucks cheaper.

Yeah. Reverb, what's that?

After listening to Jack Johnson all the way to my destinations this weekend and back I have decided 1 that yes I need compression, and 2 damn, I miss reverb.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i'll only need it if i ever decide to play in a band again. which won't happen. if it's just recording, i just use the reverb effect in my recorder.

i was looking around this weekend for fun.

1. no one carries a dyna comp
    2. no one carries a microamp
    3. i can't bring myself to spend so much for the keeley comp.
    4. i really want a keeley blues driver.
    check out david barber's Tone Press. at http://www.barberelectronics.com

they have it in stock at http://www.Musictoyz.com

Also Maxon has some good comps.

Toadworks Mr. Squishy has a cool name but I can't vouch for the sound. They also make the Mr. Ed Overdrive.

All cheaper than keeley

Also check Ebay, could find one cheap.
    the shop here has started carrying maxon so i may see if they have one someday.
    maxon used to make all the Ibanez pedals and several of thier own. They make decent stuff as far as I know. think higher fidelity dyna comp or super comp.
    everything i've read about the maxon stuff has been good. they've got maxon tubescreamers and sonic distortions at the shop so i'm sure they can get any of the others if i wanted.
    we'll think TS-808 TS-9 all those series were originally built by maxon. That's why they look like ibanez.

Kind of like Sammick out in Korea they make everybodys stuff
    and in other news.

an opportunity to buy a house may arise. better quit buying pedals.

my fi and i want to move into an actual house (as opposed to my townhouse) someday down the road.

this deal might be so good that it offsets any loss i might take on real estate fees on the place i own now.
    Hey well good luck on the house. A lot of things take precedence over pedals now but hey, you can always windowshop.