Sold: Two for MSG (sec.314 row.01, PJ premium) - Stone's side!

JN20855JN20855 Posts: 37
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Have two tickets to sell to you and transfer inside Ticketmaster. Section 314, row 01, seats 7 and 8. You will get to look down over Stone’s side :-) please DM. Will price exactly at face - which is just shy of sixteen hundred grand total. PJ Premium. I will have to go with the first person that can transfer funds - probably Venmo is best. Thank you, JN
Post edited by JN20855 on

Comments

• Can’t dm on mobile but I’ll take these
  • Can we talk via phone or FaceTime? How can we arrange safely for both of us?
  • Can't dm you but I will take em
  • bmantel7bmantel7 Posts: 21
    edited September 2022
    Yes please email me and I’ll give you my cell number 
    Post edited by bmantel7 on
  • jessmehta306jessmehta306 Posts: 19
    edited September 2022
    T
    Post edited by jessmehta306 on
  • bmantel7 is currently who I will work with. Jessmetha will be next if bmantel and I can’t arrange 
  • To clarify the pricing - these are premium seats. Higher fees and totals. Face value grand total for two is just shy of sixteen hundred. Can speak via phone and share screen shots and receipts vis email if you DM.  
  • Willing to discount. Available for immediate TM transfer. 
  • Recap: Available for immediate transfer inside TM. Two PJ premium seats, Section 314, Row 01, Seats 07-08. FV is $1,597 - willing to discuss discounts.
  • Update: Instead of $1,597 - could sell for $1,200 even. DM if you're interested.
  • JN20855JN20855 Posts: 37
    edited September 2022
    Will sell this pair below face and below all fees. Asking $1,200 total. Available inside TM for immediate transfer. 
    Post edited by JN20855 on
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,844
    edited September 2022
    JN20855 said:
    Will sell this pair below face and below all fees. Asking $1,200 total. Available inside TM for immediate transfer. 
    Man I really don’t think you’ll get anywhere near that price. I would consider being extremely flexible if you truly want to make something back. Good luck 

just noticed it said Sold. Wow. The world has gone mad 
    Post edited by pledgeagrievance on
  • For what it’s worth, folks can see from the Camden show that TM releases PJ premium seats in some sort of increments. A few from time to time. That’s what I had yesterday for MSG - so these pricing and tickets are out there / somewhere in the mix.
  • 1600 $ 😂😂😂
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....