Options

fixed the pi.

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
my big muff died a few days ago.

so i took it apart and fixed it up and gave it a new home.

http://www3.telus.net/alcoholiday/guitar/pi.jpg

the german at the bottom means "noise" and "bypass". according to babel fish anyway.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    ok that's just fucking cool. Nothing makes me say mmmm like a Muff Pi.

Guten Nacht.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i'm glad i got it working again. i love it so. the electrical box has been done (4ms mostly) but for like $1.50 i figured why not.
  • Options
    still it looks cool and custom. Most people haven't seen it done like that.

You going to paint it?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    nah. i don't have anything cool for ideas right now. maybe someday. i like it like this for now. i just clearcoated it to keep the writing on.

only thing i don't like about the box is that's a little too tall. around 2". it's the same width as the black box but about an inch or so shorter.

the problem was the volume pot (fixed after that picture was taken. now it's got a little boss type 'big' knob) it was dead. so i scrounged one from an old crappy DOD pedal i had. interesting thing is that it is a linear pot (the original was an audio log pot) so now it just cranks really fast. after about halfway, it doesn't get any louder, it just saturates even more. it's so cool.
  • Options
    :) Tweeker.