This band, the music, and the coolest people you’ll ever meet

Not sure I’ve ever posted a discussion like this. Visit here often, but don’t post a bunch. After Toronto, I felt the need to express how every show brings the opportunity to meet the nicest and coolest peeps in the world. 

This was my 17th show, and every time the people seem to just get cooler and cooler. Something about this band and this music just brings everyone together. Wouldn’t matter if you traveled alone… 

lost my voice once again, my body is still sore from jumping around… and it feels amazing. And the only thing better than a PJ show, is another one right after. 

In honor of Leash being scratched: “Troubled souls unite. We’ve got ourselves tonight.”

See ya’ll in Nashville!
Boston '06
Mansfield '08
Hartford '10
Worcester, Hartford '13
Global Citizen, NY '15

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    I have met some really cool people over the years..
    And i have make some great friends all around the world..i think this is the best present PJ made for us..
    Travels and friends..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 100% agreed. Went alone to 2 of the Canadian shows and left with some real treasures of memories and friends. PJ people are the best people. Still looking for the guy that bought a signed guitar. I owe him some pictures. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    The community is wonderful. Among the best parts of loving this band. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    Met a few people over the last decade and we still stay in touch and meet up at shows. But that is one of the best parts for my wife and I when we goto shows. Is just meeting all the new people from over the world and hearing the stories
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2