if i do go into business

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
remind me to use a different supplier. fuck this is annoying.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• puremagicpuremagic Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by exhausted
    remind me to use a different supplier. fuck this is annoying.

Nothing hurts a business more than the inability to meet a customer's timeframe, regardless of who's the blame. Make sure you have a backup supplier, at least.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    yeah, i'm really sorry about this, guys.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    yeah, i'm really sorry about this, guys.

Wait a minute, if your talking about the switches, I'm not in that big of a hurry. I thought you were speaking in terms of an overall business venture. I prefer right to rush.
    SIN EATERS--We take the moral excrement we find in this equation and we bury it down deep inside of us so that the rest of our case can stay pure. That is the job. We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary.
    yeah, i'm *still* waiting for the parts for your switchers. dammit.

in other news, i just found two freakin' awesome songs i'd done that i'd forgotten about.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    You're ordering from Keeley right? Get used to waiting

We're musicians and we're always late no problem from this end. The switches will be around soon enough. I'd only worry about you being late if you were a girl. Take your time :)
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    no, a local guy. i don't need 3PDT for the A/B boxes.
    I meant the compressor 2 weeks from now you'll be anxious.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    oh, the compressor i'm ok for. i've got so many things on the go. it'll just arrive on one to my immense joy.

i wanted to get these boxes done though.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I'd only care about you being late if you were a girl. Take your time :)

Hey paco, I was meaning to pm you, however.
  • Hi y'all

Exhausted, I bet that if you get going in business , in no time your basement will be crammed with parts. Hopefully you'll be complaining that you don't have time to fill the orders!
    Smile :)
    Whatever, he says is a lie. It's not my kid, it dosen't even look like me.

I'm looking foward to seeing and playing with all your new children Ex. Can't wait to see them.