Thank You, Toronto GA Line Family!

Hi, everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to share my Toronto experience and say thanks to those who made it so special.

Toronto was my 10th Pearl Jam show, but my very first show 'on the rail', which means it was the first time I had what I now appreciate as the privilege of lining up with some truly amazing people. From the moment I arrived, bewildered and more than a little nervous about the experience, I was taken in by a group of people who couldn't have been kinder and more gracious in showing me the ropes and taking me under their collective wing.

As amazing as those 2.5 hours on the rail were last night, the experience was made all the more meaningful by getting to spend it alongside the beautiful people I shared a patch of Toronto sidewalk with - people who went from total strangers to lifelong friends in a blink. 

I won't call out each person, as they know who they are, but will just restate how very grateful I am for your kindness; for the hours of entertaining chats, for your guidance, and for sharing food, phone charges, and a much-needed shower at a nearby hotel (!!) along the way - thank you!

While Toronto was my last show for this tour, I'm looking forward to seeing you all again for another grand adventure somewhere down the line!

And to the Pearl Jam community as a whole, made up of countless kind hearts, thank you for making it such a privilege to belong to.

All good things,
S