Options

msg tickets

Is there a chance more tickets will become available at MSG either the day before or the day of the show on Ticketmaster or am I just dreaming?
‘Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there”
Tagged:

Comments

  • Options
    JeffPJeffP Posts: 80
    Prob dreaming, but-

    your best chance is to hammer TM day of show after 4-5 PM- that’s prob when any tix on SH expire 

    Usually TM & SH are in cahoots so when tickets expire on SH they sometimes magically appear on TM as “rereleased”
    10/1/96 Buffalo, 9/11/98 MSG, 9/13/98 Hartford, 8/30/00 Great Woods, 9/29/04 Boston
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Shows usually have tickets pop up day of in my experience, but I wouldn't expect there to be a lot. You could still easily miss out as a lot of people will be F5ing all day.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    It is crazy that TM does not even have $5,000 tickets listed for MSG.  I highly doubt any more will be released on the website or app.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Get_Right said:
    It is crazy that TM does not even have $5,000 tickets listed for MSG.  I highly doubt any more will be released on the website or app.
    Promoter, artist, and venue holds get released day of for nearly every show. These are seats not originally conceived as for sale but that aren't being used by anyone. There will be some more tickets on TM. Could be two hundred. Could be two. But there will be more.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    AlaG said:
    Get_Right said:
    It is crazy that TM does not even have $5,000 tickets listed for MSG.  I highly doubt any more will be released on the website or app.
    Promoter, artist, and venue holds get released day of for nearly every show. These are seats not originally conceived as for sale but that aren't being used by anyone. There will be some more tickets on TM. Could be two hundred. Could be two. But there will be more.
    And they will most likely be sold to the 100s of people waiting in line at the box office.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Get_Right said:
    AlaG said:
    Get_Right said:
    It is crazy that TM does not even have $5,000 tickets listed for MSG.  I highly doubt any more will be released on the website or app.
    Promoter, artist, and venue holds get released day of for nearly every show. These are seats not originally conceived as for sale but that aren't being used by anyone. There will be some more tickets on TM. Could be two hundred. Could be two. But there will be more.
    And they will most likely be sold to the 100s of people waiting in line at the box office.
    Eh. I received quite the upgrade to MSG night 2 2016 F5ing on the day of the show. Some people waiting in line also got tickets. Nobody knows which works better. Unless you work at the venue, then sound off for all of us.
  • Options
    I just bought fakes out of sheer desperation…. Ugh. Anyone have a line on 2 tix?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    AlaG said:
    Get_Right said:
    AlaG said:
    Get_Right said:
    It is crazy that TM does not even have $5,000 tickets listed for MSG.  I highly doubt any more will be released on the website or app.
    Promoter, artist, and venue holds get released day of for nearly every show. These are seats not originally conceived as for sale but that aren't being used by anyone. There will be some more tickets on TM. Could be two hundred. Could be two. But there will be more.
    And they will most likely be sold to the 100s of people waiting in line at the box office.
    Eh. I received quite the upgrade to MSG night 2 2016 F5ing on the day of the show. Some people waiting in line also got tickets. Nobody knows which works better. Unless you work at the venue, then sound off for all of us.

    Actually I am very surprised how many tix became available today. I was wrong.  Tm dropped lots of good face value seats for verified fans. And the board had lots of tix.  I was wrong. Tm dropped a decent amount of face value tix throughout the day.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the tips. I did end up getting tickets and seeing the show. It was so amazing!!!
    ‘Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there”
Sign In or Register to comment.