Ten club lawn info for Camden?

Has anyone gotten any information on when and where to go for early entry to the lawn for ten club tickets for Camden? 
I can’t find the email or where it was written saying when we would get this info either. Trying to figure out when to get there etc. 

Comments

• There is no early entry; the lawn is the lawn. No specific GA section; the tickets have it broken down into sections just to keep track of numbers
  • There is no early entry; the lawn is the lawn. No specific GA section; the tickets have it broken down into sections just to keep track of numbers
    I know what the lawn is and I’ve been there several times. And yes, ten club lawn tickets were told they’d be given early entry. 
  • flypen11flypen11 Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    GM151575 said:
    Has anyone gotten any information on when and where to go for early entry to the lawn for ten club tickets for Camden? 
    I can’t find the email or where it was written saying when we would get this info either. Trying to figure out when to get there etc. 
    I have the same question. Here's what I found, but no other details

From https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2022-north-american-tour-presaleGA Lawn (Camden Only):
    To service more members, Ten Club has access to the majority of the house which includes a lot of GA lawn tickets.  There will not be a separate roped off area on the lawn for Ten Club. Instead, Ten Club members with GA lawn tickets will receive early entry through a predetermined designated gate before regular door time.  To take advantage arrive at the designated gate early. Otherwise you will enter with the general public at regular door time. Info on gate locations and times will be messaged closer to the show date. 
    Post edited by flypen11 on
  • GM151575GM151575 Posts: 352
    edited September 2022
    Thanks. I went back to the original tour announcement and found the same. Hopefully we find out tomorrow. 
  • Bump. Anyone get any info yet? Only two days away. 
  • only one day away now and still no update ????
  • Info for MSG came out the morning of the show.  Also - looking for 1 single to Camden (sorry, had to do it!)
  • GM151575GM151575 Posts: 352
    edited September 2022
    KV286578 said:
    Info for MSG came out the morning of the show.  Also - looking for 1 single to Camden (sorry, had to do it!)
    Fingers crossed. Kind of wanted to plan when we had to leave by and stuff. Call me crazy 
  • Almost 11am, still nothing. Anyone get anything in email?
  • well its only 8 am in seattle so I guess Ten Club workers are just getting to work.....should hear something soon
  • well its only 8 am in seattle so I guess Ten Club workers are just getting to work.....should hear something soon
    Hopefully, you’d think it would be someone on the ground in NJ making the decision at the site what gate and time etc. then again maybe they relay that and then ten club in Seattle sends it. 
  • I don't see any special lines at either gate